A US Teenager Sues Her Parents for ‘Refusing To Pay’ For Her University Education
In New Jersey, an 18 year old has taken her parents to court to make them support her and pay for her college education after a row.
Her parents say that say their daughter voluntarily left home because she did not want to abide by reasonable household rules, such as being respectful, keeping a curfew, doing a few chores and ending a relationship with a boyfriend her parents claim is a bad influence.
A family court judge denied Miss Canning’s request to have her parents temporarily resume paying her tuition and living expenses.
What are your thoughts about this? Are the parents doing the right thing?
- Starting in October - September 22, 2017
- Keeping a Healthy Balance in Life - September 19, 2017
- 5 Days – Setting the Scene Up for a Successful Academic Year - August 11, 2017
- Choices Still Matters - July 13, 2017
- Understanding Your Tween and Teen Boys Better - July 5, 2017
- UNDERSTANDING your Boys BETTER - July 4, 2017
- Negative Opinions - July 4, 2017
- New School Week - June 27, 2017
- Be Kind - June 27, 2017
- Your Value - June 15, 2017
- Starting in October
- Keeping a Healthy Balance in Life
- 5 Days – Setting the Scene Up for a Successful Academic Year
- Choices Still Matters
- Understanding Your Tween and Teen Boys Better
- UNDERSTANDING your Boys BETTER