A US Teenager Sues Her Parents for ‘Refusing To Pay’ For Her University Education
In New Jersey, an 18 year old has taken her parents to court to make them support her and pay for her college education after a row.
Her parents say that say their daughter voluntarily left home because she did not want to abide by reasonable household rules, such as being respectful, keeping a curfew, doing a few chores and ending a relationship with a boyfriend her parents claim is a bad influence.
A family court judge denied Miss Canning’s request to have her parents temporarily resume paying her tuition and living expenses.
What are your thoughts about this? Are the parents doing the right thing?
- Back2School Webinar – Set Yourself up to Win - September 20, 2018
- What is the greatest thing you can do for your child? - May 24, 2018
- Believe - May 24, 2018
- Motivate 2 Revise Series - March 14, 2018
- Parenting Teens Hub - January 23, 2018
- PERFECT Parents? - January 18, 2018
- Life Skill Courses - November 27, 2017
- Daily Affirmations – Paperback Copy - November 13, 2017
- Bridging the Gap Video Series - November 3, 2017
- Influence - October 16, 2017
- Back2School Webinar – Set Yourself up to Win
- What is the greatest thing you can do for your child?
- Motivate 2 Revise Series
- Parenting Teens Hub
- PERFECT Parents?