A US Teenager Sues Her Parents for ‘Refusing To Pay’ For Her University Education
In New Jersey, an 18 year old has taken her parents to court to make them support her and pay for her college education after a row.
Her parents say that say their daughter voluntarily left home because she did not want to abide by reasonable household rules, such as being respectful, keeping a curfew, doing a few chores and ending a relationship with a boyfriend her parents claim is a bad influence.
A family court judge denied Miss Canning’s request to have her parents temporarily resume paying her tuition and living expenses.
What are your thoughts about this? Are the parents doing the right thing?
- Life Skill Courses - November 27, 2017
- Daily Affirmations – Paperback Copy - November 13, 2017
- Bridging the Gap Video Series - November 3, 2017
- Influence - October 16, 2017
- Reminding and Reassuring - October 12, 2017
- Life and Communication Coaching - October 10, 2017
- Teens/Tweens Online Coaching - October 6, 2017
- Your Family - September 25, 2017
- Starting in October - September 22, 2017
- Keeping a Healthy Balance in Life - September 19, 2017
- Life Skill Courses
- Daily Affirmations – Paperback Copy
- Bridging the Gap Video Series
- Reminding and Reassuring
- Life and Communication Coaching