Diversity is part of Brenda’s strength and she has been able to achieve much in her lifetime, something that makes her stand out as a role model. She is a television broadcaster, and does many other things too like being a radio journalist, actress, freelance writer, judge, a host for live shows and events, and a short story writer.
She has hosted shows like “The Clothes Show” and “The Terrace” on BBC One. She was also a member of the cast in the movie “I love a 1970’s Christmas” and a TV series, “Cash in the Celebrity Attic”. On radio, she hosted the “Early Show” on BBC Radio Two, and frequents Radio 5 live and other stations. She was also at the fore front for a show based on a youth magazine, “Megamix”.
There are many accolades to her name, for instance, “Woman of the Year Nominee” by Cosmopolitan Magazine, judge for costume designs, and leader for BBCs mentoring programme.
- Life Skill Courses - November 27, 2017
- Daily Affirmations – Paperback Copy - November 13, 2017
- Bridging the Gap Video Series - November 3, 2017
- Influence - October 16, 2017
- Reminding and Reassuring - October 12, 2017
- Life and Communication Coaching - October 10, 2017
- Teens/Tweens Online Coaching - October 6, 2017
- Your Family - September 25, 2017
- Starting in October - September 22, 2017
- Keeping a Healthy Balance in Life - September 19, 2017
- Life Skill Courses
- Daily Affirmations – Paperback Copy
- Bridging the Gap Video Series
- Reminding and Reassuring
- Life and Communication Coaching