Diversity is part of Brenda’s strength and she has been able to achieve much in her lifetime, something that makes her stand out as a role model. She is a television broadcaster, and does many other things too like being a radio journalist, actress, freelance writer, judge, a host for live shows and events, and a short story writer.
She has hosted shows like “The Clothes Show” and “The Terrace” on BBC One. She was also a member of the cast in the movie “I love a 1970’s Christmas” and a TV series, “Cash in the Celebrity Attic”. On radio, she hosted the “Early Show” on BBC Radio Two, and frequents Radio 5 live and other stations. She was also at the fore front for a show based on a youth magazine, “Megamix”.
There are many accolades to her name, for instance, “Woman of the Year Nominee” by Cosmopolitan Magazine, judge for costume designs, and leader for BBCs mentoring programme.
- Choices Still Matters - July 13, 2017
- Understanding Your Tween and Teen Boys Better - July 5, 2017
- UNDERSTANDING your Boys BETTER - July 4, 2017
- Negative Opinions - July 4, 2017
- New School Week - June 27, 2017
- Be Kind - June 27, 2017
- Your Value - June 15, 2017
- Are You Concerned As A Parent? - June 13, 2017
- You Are Valuable - June 13, 2017
- Voice Of Validation - June 8, 2017
- Choices Still Matters
- Understanding Your Tween and Teen Boys Better
- UNDERSTANDING your Boys BETTER
- Negative Opinions
- New School Week
- Be Kind