British Red Cross and Art Against Knives Launch #ARTSFORFIRSTAID Campaign
The British Red Cross have teamed up with ART AGAINST KNIVES to create a series of animated films to share life-saving first aid skills for use when faced with a knife attack.
Last year 3,849 people attended A&E following an assault with a sharp object and these short films tell just three of these real-life stories in the young Londoners’ own words.
Art Against Knives was created following the unprovoked stabbing of art student Oliver Hemsley, a 21-year-old art student. The organisation now works with at-risk young people living in areas of London affected by knife crime.
The films forms part of an on-going campaign by the British Red Cross to make first aid relevant to young people and communicate directly with them using social media. The Red Cross recently launched the ‘Witness’ app which integrates information from Facebook into an online film.
- Daily Affirmations – Paperback Copy - November 13, 2017
- Bridging the Gap Video Series - November 3, 2017
- Influence - October 16, 2017
- Reminding and Reassuring - October 12, 2017
- Life and Communication Coaching - October 10, 2017
- Teens/Tweens Online Coaching - October 6, 2017
- Your Family - September 25, 2017
- Starting in October - September 22, 2017
- Keeping a Healthy Balance in Life - September 19, 2017
- 5 Days – Setting the Scene Up for a Successful Academic Year - August 11, 2017
- Daily Affirmations – Paperback Copy
- Bridging the Gap Video Series
- Reminding and Reassuring
- Life and Communication Coaching
- Teens/Tweens Online Coaching