A bank manager is responsible for the overall operations of a bank.
The bank manager’s role comprises of planning, organizing, staffing and leading the team of bank worker.
- Peoples skills
- Self discipline
- Verbal and written communication skills
- Good time management
- Ability to understand financial product rules
A Typical Day:
A typical day for a bank manager might include:
- Dealing with customers queries
- Managing and monitoring sales target and budgets
- Overseeing staff personnel
- Attending meetings and conferences
- Attracting new customers
- Motivating staff to meet sales targets
- Bank graduate management scheme: however for entry to this scheme, you must have a degree of 2.2 or above.
- Work experience within the bank’s operations could lead to promotions.