A Film Director is responsible for the creative aspects of film productions. They use their skills in directing the way the film is made.
To be a successful film director you must have good communication and planning skills.
- Creative and Reliable Individual
- Ability to lead
- Good time management
- Ability to make quick decisions
A Typical Day:
A typical day for a Film Director might include
- Selecting scripts
- Hiring the cast
- Liaising with the film producers
- Supervising the film editing process
- Gaining experiences in the film or TV industry.
- Film making and media production courses are offered in some colleges and Universities.
Source: https://nationalcareersservice.direct.gov.uk and http://careerplanning.about.com.