A Photographer uses images to tell a story or record an event. He or she photographs people, animals, events or objects. Most professional photographers that we come across always say that they love the art of taking photographs. It usually starts out as a hobby.
Specialties in photography ranges from social events like wedding, parties, family portraits to fashion shows, advertisements, magazines and newspapers.
- Creative and Reliable Individual
- Ability to use computer software applications for photos.
- Good hand-eye coordination
- Absolute love for taking photographs.
A Typical Day:
A typical day for a Photographer might include
- Composing and taking photo shots
- Discussing the photo project with the client
- Editing images
- Getting location ready for photo shoot
- Professional Photographers in journalism and commercial and scientific settings require a college or University course.
- Freelance photographers only need technical proficiency.