Road workers are involved in building roads, working on car park surfacing, markings and repair.
The work for road worker varies on project by project basis. It is a very manual job.
- Ability to follow instructions
- Loves the outside working environment
- Physically fit
A Typical Day:
- Repairing potholes and cracks on roads
- Levelling pavements and kerbs
- Putting up road signs, traffic lights and street lamps.
- No specific requirements for this role
- Alternatively, enrol in an Apprentice scheme.