CBBC Newsround conducted a recent survey that showed 1 in 5 black kids think their skin colour will make it harder to achieve in the UK.
It saddens us to hear that many black kids feel this way. Guess what? How you see yourself is key to how others will see you. When you are not confident about you are and what your skin colour is, it will show up in your body language and that is what people will see, that is what employers will see, that is what potential business partners will see. It is time to look within and appreciate you for who you are. You have greatness within you and your beautiful skin colour will NOT hinder your ability to achieve. Work hard, build up a lovely character and the content, self-appreciation, positive character and confidence that you bring will do the talking for you.
You are great and You can do great things
- Back2School Webinar – Set Yourself up to Win - September 20, 2018
- What is the greatest thing you can do for your child? - May 24, 2018
- Believe - May 24, 2018
- Motivate 2 Revise Series - March 14, 2018
- Parenting Teens Hub - January 23, 2018
- PERFECT Parents? - January 18, 2018
- Life Skill Courses - November 27, 2017
- Daily Affirmations – Paperback Copy - November 13, 2017
- Bridging the Gap Video Series - November 3, 2017
- Influence - October 16, 2017
- Back2School Webinar – Set Yourself up to Win
- What is the greatest thing you can do for your child?
- Motivate 2 Revise Series
- Parenting Teens Hub
- PERFECT Parents?