Chuka Umunna- MP for Streatham and Shadow Business Secretary
Chuka Umunna is a British labour party politician, Employer lawyer and has been the Member of Parliament (MP) for Streatham since 2010. He however was promoted to the Shadow Cabinet Business secretary in 2011.
Mr Umunna started his Education in Streatham, completed his secondary school education at St Dunstan’s college in Catford. He went on to graduate LLB in English & French Law and Master of Arts Nottingham University.
He started his career as a solicitor at Herbert Smith in the city of London and moved to Rochman Landau, a law firm to specialise in Employment Law.
He is a member of the Board of the Generation Next foundation, a youth charity and was identified as one of the ten young, gifted and black people in British politics in the Independent on Sunday by Simon Woolley.
He is passionate about the welfare of youths in the UK.
- Back2School Webinar – Set Yourself up to Win - September 20, 2018
- What is the greatest thing you can do for your child? - May 24, 2018
- Believe - May 24, 2018
- Motivate 2 Revise Series - March 14, 2018
- Parenting Teens Hub - January 23, 2018
- PERFECT Parents? - January 18, 2018
- Life Skill Courses - November 27, 2017
- Daily Affirmations – Paperback Copy - November 13, 2017
- Bridging the Gap Video Series - November 3, 2017
- Influence - October 16, 2017
- Back2School Webinar – Set Yourself up to Win
- What is the greatest thing you can do for your child?
- Motivate 2 Revise Series
- Parenting Teens Hub
- PERFECT Parents?