Chuka Umunna- MP for Streatham and Shadow Business Secretary
Chuka Umunna is a British labour party politician, Employer lawyer and has been the Member of Parliament (MP) for Streatham since 2010. He however was promoted to the Shadow Cabinet Business secretary in 2011.
Mr Umunna started his Education in Streatham, completed his secondary school education at St Dunstan’s college in Catford. He went on to graduate LLB in English & French Law and Master of Arts Nottingham University.
He started his career as a solicitor at Herbert Smith in the city of London and moved to Rochman Landau, a law firm to specialise in Employment Law.
He is a member of the Board of the Generation Next foundation, a youth charity and was identified as one of the ten young, gifted and black people in British politics in the Independent on Sunday by Simon Woolley.
He is passionate about the welfare of youths in the UK.
- Choices Still Matters - July 13, 2017
- Understanding Your Tween and Teen Boys Better - July 5, 2017
- UNDERSTANDING your Boys BETTER - July 4, 2017
- Negative Opinions - July 4, 2017
- New School Week - June 27, 2017
- Be Kind - June 27, 2017
- Your Value - June 15, 2017
- Are You Concerned As A Parent? - June 13, 2017
- You Are Valuable - June 13, 2017
- Voice Of Validation - June 8, 2017
- Choices Still Matters
- Understanding Your Tween and Teen Boys Better
- UNDERSTANDING your Boys BETTER
- Negative Opinions
- New School Week
- Be Kind