Comparison is the thief of joy
Comparison is the thief of joy.
Oh yes! I totally agree with this. I say it that when people compare themselves to others, they are actually self-inflicting more pain and pressures on themselves.
Everyone’s journey is unique and different, so rather than compare yourself with someone, yes you can admire them for who they are BUT appreciate where you are as well. Stay true to yourself and if you require a change, change because the change is necessary for you not because you are in competition with anyone.
- Daily Affirmations – Paperback Copy - November 13, 2017
- Bridging the Gap Video Series - November 3, 2017
- Influence - October 16, 2017
- Reminding and Reassuring - October 12, 2017
- Life and Communication Coaching - October 10, 2017
- Teens/Tweens Online Coaching - October 6, 2017
- Your Family - September 25, 2017
- Starting in October - September 22, 2017
- Keeping a Healthy Balance in Life - September 19, 2017
- 5 Days – Setting the Scene Up for a Successful Academic Year - August 11, 2017
- Daily Affirmations – Paperback Copy
- Bridging the Gap Video Series
- Reminding and Reassuring
- Life and Communication Coaching
- Teens/Tweens Online Coaching