Comparison is the thief of joy
Comparison is the thief of joy.
Oh yes! I totally agree with this. I say it that when people compare themselves to others, they are actually self-inflicting more pain and pressures on themselves.
Everyone’s journey is unique and different, so rather than compare yourself with someone, yes you can admire them for who they are BUT appreciate where you are as well. Stay true to yourself and if you require a change, change because the change is necessary for you not because you are in competition with anyone.
- Choices Still Matters - July 13, 2017
- Understanding Your Tween and Teen Boys Better - July 5, 2017
- UNDERSTANDING your Boys BETTER - July 4, 2017
- Negative Opinions - July 4, 2017
- New School Week - June 27, 2017
- Be Kind - June 27, 2017
- Your Value - June 15, 2017
- Are You Concerned As A Parent? - June 13, 2017
- You Are Valuable - June 13, 2017
- Voice Of Validation - June 8, 2017
- Choices Still Matters
- Understanding Your Tween and Teen Boys Better
- UNDERSTANDING your Boys BETTER
- Negative Opinions
- New School Week
- Be Kind