Destiny’s Child to make comeback with new album
Now this is a comeback, a lot of our readers will be excited to hear about. The hit girl trio group who dominated the airwaves from the late 90s till 2004 are making a comeback with a new album entitled ‘Love Songs’
It will feature their more romantic tunes. The album will be released on 29 January and fans have more of a reason to get excited as there will be one new track from the girls – the first new song they’ve recorded together since 2004 – a Pharrell Williams-produced piece entitled Nuclear.
The news was announced on Beyonce’s website today, causing Twitter to get super-excited about the Independent Women singers releasing new material, albeit one song!
- Back2School Webinar – Set Yourself up to Win - September 20, 2018
- What is the greatest thing you can do for your child? - May 24, 2018
- Believe - May 24, 2018
- Motivate 2 Revise Series - March 14, 2018
- Parenting Teens Hub - January 23, 2018
- PERFECT Parents? - January 18, 2018
- Life Skill Courses - November 27, 2017
- Daily Affirmations – Paperback Copy - November 13, 2017
- Bridging the Gap Video Series - November 3, 2017
- Influence - October 16, 2017
- Back2School Webinar – Set Yourself up to Win
- What is the greatest thing you can do for your child?
- Motivate 2 Revise Series
- Parenting Teens Hub
- PERFECT Parents?