Do You Sleep Next To Your Charging Smartphone?
NY daily news reported on an 18 year old Chinese girl who died in her sleep when the iphone charging next to her gave her a massive electric shock. According the news report, “The sister smelled something burning and found the teen lying in her bedroom. Her iPhone 4S was sitting next to her, its screen shattered.
The teen’s body was covered in burns and experts from the Forensic Science Association of China concluded she died of electrocution.”
That is so sad; we all need to avoid sleeping next to our smartphones.
source of news: http://nydn.us/UVMsXP
- Keeping a Healthy Balance in Life - September 19, 2017
- 5 Days – Setting the Scene Up for a Successful Academic Year - August 11, 2017
- Choices Still Matters - July 13, 2017
- Understanding Your Tween and Teen Boys Better - July 5, 2017
- UNDERSTANDING your Boys BETTER - July 4, 2017
- Negative Opinions - July 4, 2017
- New School Week - June 27, 2017
- Be Kind - June 27, 2017
- Your Value - June 15, 2017
- Are You Concerned As A Parent? - June 13, 2017
- Keeping a Healthy Balance in Life
- 5 Days – Setting the Scene Up for a Successful Academic Year
- Choices Still Matters
- Understanding Your Tween and Teen Boys Better
- UNDERSTANDING your Boys BETTER
- Negative Opinions