Don’t be afraid to say No
When I said ‘no’, I felt empowered.
I claimed my innocence and refused to let him take it from me.
I rejected his constant requests to take me further than I wanted to go.
I refused to be taken advantage of.
When I said ‘no’, I took control of my mind.
I refused to let a liquid substance make decisions for me.
I objected to letting smoke fog up my brain.
I became the regulator of what nourishes by body.
When I said ‘no’, I saved her life.
As they surrounded her like a pack of wolves,
I stood up and said ‘no’!
I said ‘no’ to the relentless teasing.
I said ‘no’ to the constant bullying.
I said ‘no’ the inhumane behavior.
I screamed ‘no’ to remaining silent!
- Choices Still Matters - July 13, 2017
- Understanding Your Tween and Teen Boys Better - July 5, 2017
- UNDERSTANDING your Boys BETTER - July 4, 2017
- Negative Opinions - July 4, 2017
- New School Week - June 27, 2017
- Be Kind - June 27, 2017
- Your Value - June 15, 2017
- Are You Concerned As A Parent? - June 13, 2017
- You Are Valuable - June 13, 2017
- Voice Of Validation - June 8, 2017
- Choices Still Matters
- Understanding Your Tween and Teen Boys Better
- UNDERSTANDING your Boys BETTER
- Negative Opinions
- New School Week
- Be Kind