Don’t Talk Yourself Out Of It
How many times do we find ourselves talking ourselves out of something? A fantastic idea comes along and we immediately talk ourselves out of it by telling ourselves reasons why it won’t work. There is an old African saying that says “If there is no enemy within, the enemy on the outside can do us no harm.” Many times, we can be our own enemies when we talk ourselves out of IT.
Quit from saying, you are too old; you are too young; you are not experienced enough or smart enough. Follow your instincts, follow your heart. Watch what you are saying to yourself. Catch yourself right there as you talk yourself out of it and talk yourself right back into it.
You’d be surprise how much you listen to you. So tell yourself the right things, encourage and inspire yourself and you will be do and be what you desire.
Have a blessed, fab and ‘talk yourself into it’ Day
- Back2School Webinar – Set Yourself up to Win - September 20, 2018
- What is the greatest thing you can do for your child? - May 24, 2018
- Believe - May 24, 2018
- Motivate 2 Revise Series - March 14, 2018
- Parenting Teens Hub - January 23, 2018
- PERFECT Parents? - January 18, 2018
- Life Skill Courses - November 27, 2017
- Daily Affirmations – Paperback Copy - November 13, 2017
- Bridging the Gap Video Series - November 3, 2017
- Influence - October 16, 2017
- Back2School Webinar – Set Yourself up to Win
- What is the greatest thing you can do for your child?
- Motivate 2 Revise Series
- Parenting Teens Hub
- PERFECT Parents?