Don’t Talk Yourself Out Of It
How many times do we find ourselves talking ourselves out of something? A fantastic idea comes along and we immediately talk ourselves out of it by telling ourselves reasons why it won’t work. There is an old African saying that says “If there is no enemy within, the enemy on the outside can do us no harm.” Many times, we can be our own enemies when we talk ourselves out of IT.
Quit from saying, you are too old; you are too young; you are not experienced enough or smart enough. Follow your instincts, follow your heart. Watch what you are saying to yourself. Catch yourself right there as you talk yourself out of it and talk yourself right back into it.
You’d be surprise how much you listen to you. So tell yourself the right things, encourage and inspire yourself and you will be do and be what you desire.
Have a blessed, fab and ‘talk yourself into it’ Day
- Starting in October - September 22, 2017
- Keeping a Healthy Balance in Life - September 19, 2017
- 5 Days – Setting the Scene Up for a Successful Academic Year - August 11, 2017
- Choices Still Matters - July 13, 2017
- Understanding Your Tween and Teen Boys Better - July 5, 2017
- UNDERSTANDING your Boys BETTER - July 4, 2017
- Negative Opinions - July 4, 2017
- New School Week - June 27, 2017
- Be Kind - June 27, 2017
- Your Value - June 15, 2017
- Starting in October
- Keeping a Healthy Balance in Life
- 5 Days – Setting the Scene Up for a Successful Academic Year
- Choices Still Matters
- Understanding Your Tween and Teen Boys Better
- UNDERSTANDING your Boys BETTER