The National Audit Office in partnership with ACS careers is currently recruiting for their school leaver programme.
We offer a 5 year ACA School Leaver Scheme leading to qualification as a Chartered Accountant through the Institute of Chartered Accountants in England and Wales. The scheme is open for applicants who have 300 UCAS points at A level or equivalent excluding General 5+ GCSE A- C. and would like another option besides university particularly if they are already interested in studying for an accountancy qualification. The closing date is 30 April. For more information see below link
- Back2School Webinar – Set Yourself up to Win - September 20, 2018
- What is the greatest thing you can do for your child? - May 24, 2018
- Believe - May 24, 2018
- Motivate 2 Revise Series - March 14, 2018
- Parenting Teens Hub - January 23, 2018
- PERFECT Parents? - January 18, 2018
- Life Skill Courses - November 27, 2017
- Daily Affirmations – Paperback Copy - November 13, 2017
- Bridging the Gap Video Series - November 3, 2017
- Influence - October 16, 2017
- Back2School Webinar – Set Yourself up to Win
- What is the greatest thing you can do for your child?
- Motivate 2 Revise Series
- Parenting Teens Hub
- PERFECT Parents?