Fight for your destiny
Written by Adwoa Asiedu
Hardships are there for a season.
They are not meant to last forever.
To say we don’t want to go through the bad times,
is to say we don’t want to live a victorious life.
Pain, rejection, disappointment are all part of life.
At times, we need to walk through the fire.
However, there comes a time where we have no option,
but to fight to get to the other side.
Use your frustrations positively to be where you want to be.
Fight in an honourable way to get your breakthrough.
Don’t settle for less, dream bigger and pursue greatness.
Have no fear, all you ambitious ones.
Fight for your destiny.
- Choices Still Matters - July 13, 2017
- Understanding Your Tween and Teen Boys Better - July 5, 2017
- UNDERSTANDING your Boys BETTER - July 4, 2017
- Negative Opinions - July 4, 2017
- New School Week - June 27, 2017
- Be Kind - June 27, 2017
- Your Value - June 15, 2017
- Are You Concerned As A Parent? - June 13, 2017
- You Are Valuable - June 13, 2017
- Voice Of Validation - June 8, 2017
- Choices Still Matters
- Understanding Your Tween and Teen Boys Better
- UNDERSTANDING your Boys BETTER
- Negative Opinions
- New School Week
- Be Kind