Fight for your destiny
Written by Adwoa Asiedu
Hardships are there for a season.
They are not meant to last forever.
To say we don’t want to go through the bad times,
is to say we don’t want to live a victorious life.
Pain, rejection, disappointment are all part of life.
At times, we need to walk through the fire.
However, there comes a time where we have no option,
but to fight to get to the other side.
Use your frustrations positively to be where you want to be.
Fight in an honourable way to get your breakthrough.
Don’t settle for less, dream bigger and pursue greatness.
Have no fear, all you ambitious ones.
Fight for your destiny.
- Daily Affirmations – Paperback Copy - November 13, 2017
- Bridging the Gap Video Series - November 3, 2017
- Influence - October 16, 2017
- Reminding and Reassuring - October 12, 2017
- Life and Communication Coaching - October 10, 2017
- Teens/Tweens Online Coaching - October 6, 2017
- Your Family - September 25, 2017
- Starting in October - September 22, 2017
- Keeping a Healthy Balance in Life - September 19, 2017
- 5 Days – Setting the Scene Up for a Successful Academic Year - August 11, 2017
- Daily Affirmations – Paperback Copy
- Bridging the Gap Video Series
- Reminding and Reassuring
- Life and Communication Coaching
- Teens/Tweens Online Coaching