Graduate vacancies set to increase this year
This is great news. UK employers are predicting an increase of 17 per cent in graduate vacancies this year but the Association of Graduate Recruiters are concerned that many roles could go unfilled.
In 2013, according to the report, 23 per cent of employers surveyed did not fill all of their graduate vacancies and employers think this trend may continue in 2014.
Reasons given why many roles were not taken were due to carelessness in graduate’s CVs, covering letters or personal statements.
The largest increase predicted is in Banking and Financial services with 54%, Transport or logistics predict a 29% and the public sector predict a 19%.
Let’s get our CVs, Covering letters and Personal statements in order.
- Choices Still Matters - July 13, 2017
- Understanding Your Tween and Teen Boys Better - July 5, 2017
- UNDERSTANDING your Boys BETTER - July 4, 2017
- Negative Opinions - July 4, 2017
- New School Week - June 27, 2017
- Be Kind - June 27, 2017
- Your Value - June 15, 2017
- Are You Concerned As A Parent? - June 13, 2017
- You Are Valuable - June 13, 2017
- Voice Of Validation - June 8, 2017
- Choices Still Matters
- Understanding Your Tween and Teen Boys Better
- UNDERSTANDING your Boys BETTER
- Negative Opinions
- New School Week
- Be Kind