High School Senior Gets 150 Scholarship Offers
We usually are filled with joy at the prospect of being offered one scholarship, but how do you react when you are not offered one or event two but you have 150 offers? Wow! Wow! Is all we can say.
Chad Thomas, 18, and a senior at Booker T. Washington High School in Miami, is a man of many talents.
He received 150 scholarships offers partly for his football skills and his many musical abilities – he plays 9 instruments.
In addition to the piano and trombone, he plays the tuba, a small tuba called the euphonium, guitar, bass guitar, snare, trumpet and drums.
He has chosen University of Miami where He will play football and will play football as a Hurricane, and also practice his musical talents at the University’s Frost School of Music.
Thomas helped lead his current school to back-to-back state championships and win a national title this season and says he fell in love with music when he was three-years-old listening to his late grandmother’s gospel CDs.
- Daily Affirmations – Paperback Copy - November 13, 2017
- Bridging the Gap Video Series - November 3, 2017
- Influence - October 16, 2017
- Reminding and Reassuring - October 12, 2017
- Life and Communication Coaching - October 10, 2017
- Teens/Tweens Online Coaching - October 6, 2017
- Your Family - September 25, 2017
- Starting in October - September 22, 2017
- Keeping a Healthy Balance in Life - September 19, 2017
- 5 Days – Setting the Scene Up for a Successful Academic Year - August 11, 2017
- Daily Affirmations – Paperback Copy
- Bridging the Gap Video Series
- Reminding and Reassuring
- Life and Communication Coaching
- Teens/Tweens Online Coaching