Hip Hop Artist Freddy E Dead in an Apparent Suicide
According to the Kings County Medical Examiner’s office, Hip hop artist and Internet personality Frederick Eugene Buhl died Saturday in Renton, apparently of a self-inflicted gunshot.
The hip hop artist, only 22 years old went by the name Freddy E. He was best known for his Internet program Jerk TV, which featured humorous and profane segments, often with a moral or cautionary message.
“Not only our family, but the world has lost a talented, sensitive, brilliant young man who lit up our existence with his,” Buhl’s father said in his facebook post.
Nick Fletcher, of the medical examiner’s office, said an autopsy will be performed Monday.
He expressed despair and an apparent heartbreak in his last messages on his Twitter account…
“If there’s a God then He’s calling me back home …” He told his parents he loved them. The final message: “I’m sorry.”
- Starting in October - September 22, 2017
- Keeping a Healthy Balance in Life - September 19, 2017
- 5 Days – Setting the Scene Up for a Successful Academic Year - August 11, 2017
- Choices Still Matters - July 13, 2017
- Understanding Your Tween and Teen Boys Better - July 5, 2017
- UNDERSTANDING your Boys BETTER - July 4, 2017
- Negative Opinions - July 4, 2017
- New School Week - June 27, 2017
- Be Kind - June 27, 2017
- Your Value - June 15, 2017
- Starting in October
- Keeping a Healthy Balance in Life
- 5 Days – Setting the Scene Up for a Successful Academic Year
- Choices Still Matters
- Understanding Your Tween and Teen Boys Better
- UNDERSTANDING your Boys BETTER