Hip Hop Artist Freddy E Dead in an Apparent Suicide
According to the Kings County Medical Examiner’s office, Hip hop artist and Internet personality Frederick Eugene Buhl died Saturday in Renton, apparently of a self-inflicted gunshot.
The hip hop artist, only 22 years old went by the name Freddy E. He was best known for his Internet program Jerk TV, which featured humorous and profane segments, often with a moral or cautionary message.
“Not only our family, but the world has lost a talented, sensitive, brilliant young man who lit up our existence with his,” Buhl’s father said in his facebook post.
Nick Fletcher, of the medical examiner’s office, said an autopsy will be performed Monday.
He expressed despair and an apparent heartbreak in his last messages on his Twitter account…
“If there’s a God then He’s calling me back home …” He told his parents he loved them. The final message: “I’m sorry.”
- Life Skill Courses - November 27, 2017
- Daily Affirmations – Paperback Copy - November 13, 2017
- Bridging the Gap Video Series - November 3, 2017
- Influence - October 16, 2017
- Reminding and Reassuring - October 12, 2017
- Life and Communication Coaching - October 10, 2017
- Teens/Tweens Online Coaching - October 6, 2017
- Your Family - September 25, 2017
- Starting in October - September 22, 2017
- Keeping a Healthy Balance in Life - September 19, 2017
- Life Skill Courses
- Daily Affirmations – Paperback Copy
- Bridging the Gap Video Series
- Reminding and Reassuring
- Life and Communication Coaching