Importance of the UCAS Personal Statement
The Personal statement is a very vital part of your University application. It is essential to start early in Year 12 to think about and plan your personal statement.
- Your Personal Statement tells the Universities or Colleges why they should choose you.
- Your Personal Statement tells the Universities or Colleges your suitability for your chosen courses.
- Your Personal Statement demonstrates your enthusiasm and commitment and above all, ensures that you stand out from the crowd.
- PERFECT Parents? - January 18, 2018
- Life Skill Courses - November 27, 2017
- Daily Affirmations – Paperback Copy - November 13, 2017
- Bridging the Gap Video Series - November 3, 2017
- Influence - October 16, 2017
- Reminding and Reassuring - October 12, 2017
- Life and Communication Coaching - October 10, 2017
- Teens/Tweens Online Coaching - October 6, 2017
- Your Family - September 25, 2017
- Starting in October - September 22, 2017
- PERFECT Parents?
- Life Skill Courses
- Daily Affirmations – Paperback Copy
- Bridging the Gap Video Series
- Reminding and Reassuring