Inspiring Teen Who Achieved His A Levels Grades Despite Going Through Cancer
18-year old, Tom Woodward from Brighton was diagnosed at Easter with testicular cancer and underwent three cycles of chemotherapy in the middle of his A-Levels exams. Despite Tom’s circumstance, he refused to let his illness gets in the way.
The Brighton College student gained A* in psychology and As in history and English to secure a place reading history at Bristol University.
Keen rugby player Tom, from Lewes, said:
“It was pretty stressful but I didn’t have any choice and I just had to get on with it. I’m pretty relieved now.
I have been given the all-clear and I just have to have check-ups done every three months. It wasn’t too bad because I had the chemo round my exams.”
Now is this an inspiring story. Ten2Teens Magazine wishes Tom the best for his future.
- Back2School Webinar – Set Yourself up to Win - September 20, 2018
- What is the greatest thing you can do for your child? - May 24, 2018
- Believe - May 24, 2018
- Motivate 2 Revise Series - March 14, 2018
- Parenting Teens Hub - January 23, 2018
- PERFECT Parents? - January 18, 2018
- Life Skill Courses - November 27, 2017
- Daily Affirmations – Paperback Copy - November 13, 2017
- Bridging the Gap Video Series - November 3, 2017
- Influence - October 16, 2017
- Back2School Webinar – Set Yourself up to Win
- What is the greatest thing you can do for your child?
- Motivate 2 Revise Series
- Parenting Teens Hub
- PERFECT Parents?