Inspiring Teen Who Achieved His A Levels Grades Despite Going Through Cancer
18-year old, Tom Woodward from Brighton was diagnosed at Easter with testicular cancer and underwent three cycles of chemotherapy in the middle of his A-Levels exams. Despite Tom’s circumstance, he refused to let his illness gets in the way.
The Brighton College student gained A* in psychology and As in history and English to secure a place reading history at Bristol University.
Keen rugby player Tom, from Lewes, said:
“It was pretty stressful but I didn’t have any choice and I just had to get on with it. I’m pretty relieved now.
I have been given the all-clear and I just have to have check-ups done every three months. It wasn’t too bad because I had the chemo round my exams.”
Now is this an inspiring story. Ten2Teens Magazine wishes Tom the best for his future.
- Daily Affirmations – Paperback Copy - November 13, 2017
- Bridging the Gap Video Series - November 3, 2017
- Influence - October 16, 2017
- Reminding and Reassuring - October 12, 2017
- Life and Communication Coaching - October 10, 2017
- Teens/Tweens Online Coaching - October 6, 2017
- Your Family - September 25, 2017
- Starting in October - September 22, 2017
- Keeping a Healthy Balance in Life - September 19, 2017
- 5 Days – Setting the Scene Up for a Successful Academic Year - August 11, 2017
- Daily Affirmations – Paperback Copy
- Bridging the Gap Video Series
- Reminding and Reassuring
- Life and Communication Coaching
- Teens/Tweens Online Coaching