Inspiring Teen Who Achieved His A Levels Grades Despite Going Through Cancer
18-year old, Tom Woodward from Brighton was diagnosed at Easter with testicular cancer and underwent three cycles of chemotherapy in the middle of his A-Levels exams. Despite Tom’s circumstance, he refused to let his illness gets in the way.
The Brighton College student gained A* in psychology and As in history and English to secure a place reading history at Bristol University.
Keen rugby player Tom, from Lewes, said:
“It was pretty stressful but I didn’t have any choice and I just had to get on with it. I’m pretty relieved now.
I have been given the all-clear and I just have to have check-ups done every three months. It wasn’t too bad because I had the chemo round my exams.”
Now is this an inspiring story. Ten2Teens Magazine wishes Tom the best for his future.
- Choices Still Matters - July 13, 2017
- Understanding Your Tween and Teen Boys Better - July 5, 2017
- UNDERSTANDING your Boys BETTER - July 4, 2017
- Negative Opinions - July 4, 2017
- New School Week - June 27, 2017
- Be Kind - June 27, 2017
- Your Value - June 15, 2017
- Are You Concerned As A Parent? - June 13, 2017
- You Are Valuable - June 13, 2017
- Voice Of Validation - June 8, 2017
- Choices Still Matters
- Understanding Your Tween and Teen Boys Better
- UNDERSTANDING your Boys BETTER
- Negative Opinions
- New School Week
- Be Kind