Keeping a Healthy Balance in Life
Dear Amazing Parents,
By now all our children have settled into their new classes or schools. Routines are back on the burners and the school/home schedules are now central in our households. These can also come with the stress that goes on with school runs, getting our kids to their home works and even waking up at the right times. Keeping the balance is a real factor that many of us can do with being reminded of.
Yesterday on my weekly show, The Chatting with Chichi Show, I shared on the topic:
KEEPING A HEALTHY BALANCE IN LIFE! WHY YOU,WHY NOW AND HOW?
Sharing about this was very personal because I recently had my share of what being out of balance could cause. I share it in the video as well.
We work hard to provide for our family and that is important BUT we must also remember to keep a healthy balance so that we are HERE and ALIVE for our family as well.
Have a great week all and remember to check out our new online course for Year 7 (JSS 1) students.
- Daily Affirmations – Paperback Copy - November 13, 2017
- Bridging the Gap Video Series - November 3, 2017
- Influence - October 16, 2017
- Reminding and Reassuring - October 12, 2017
- Life and Communication Coaching - October 10, 2017
- Teens/Tweens Online Coaching - October 6, 2017
- Your Family - September 25, 2017
- Starting in October - September 22, 2017
- Keeping a Healthy Balance in Life - September 19, 2017
- 5 Days – Setting the Scene Up for a Successful Academic Year - August 11, 2017
- Daily Affirmations – Paperback Copy
- Bridging the Gap Video Series
- Reminding and Reassuring
- Life and Communication Coaching
- Teens/Tweens Online Coaching