Kelvin Okafor Art Workshop
This is a fantastic opportunity for interested Artists. Kelvin is very talented and is a big supporter of our magazine. Good Job! Kelvin Okafor.
Kelvin will be offering a rare, one day drawing workshop on Sunday, May 18th, the day after his catalogue signing at the Albemarle Gallery.
The workshop will be held in Mayfair at a hotel near the gallery, and will be strictly limited to no more than 25 participants so that everyone will get one-on-one attention. The workshop will start at 10am and end at 4pm with a one hour break for lunch. All necessary drawing materials will be provided.
All of Kelvin’s previous talks and workshops have sold out within days, so make sure that you register now to avoid disappointment. If you need to make travel arrangements, please wait until you receive a confirmation email from us guaranteeing your place on the workshop (within 48 hours of receiving your registration) before you confirm or purchase train or airline tickets.
Please note that this workshop will be an advanced drawing class and is not suitable for beginners. During this workshop Kelvin will demonstrate and you will have the opportunity to practice the following:
- Eyes (shape and achieving colour with pencil)
- Hair (colour, type and textures)
- Skin (tones and textures)
Your investment for the full day workshop is £135. You can register by clicking this link: https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_s-xclick&hosted_button_id=UUQ72XMW7NCJQ
If you have any question about the workshop, please reply to this email. I know that we will be inundated with requests, so please be patient while we get back to you during this busy time.
- PERFECT Parents? - January 18, 2018
- Life Skill Courses - November 27, 2017
- Daily Affirmations – Paperback Copy - November 13, 2017
- Bridging the Gap Video Series - November 3, 2017
- Influence - October 16, 2017
- Reminding and Reassuring - October 12, 2017
- Life and Communication Coaching - October 10, 2017
- Teens/Tweens Online Coaching - October 6, 2017
- Your Family - September 25, 2017
- Starting in October - September 22, 2017
- PERFECT Parents?
- Life Skill Courses
- Daily Affirmations – Paperback Copy
- Bridging the Gap Video Series
- Reminding and Reassuring