Kojo proves that you can excel by identifying your passion and following through to the end. He is a comedian and radio and T.V. presenter. His talent in comedy got exposure when he was co-presenter at a morning show, “The Mighty Truck” on CBBC. He was full of energy and his comic side was astounding.
Kojo is of Ghanaian descent but was born in London. He went to the comedy school in UK where he perfected the art of performance. After learning for only 2 months, he performed at Middlesex University and people loved it. The first-one man show he ever performed was in 2005. It was titled “The Truth Hurts”. He has performed all over the world, including America, Holland, Ghana, Nigeria & Germany. Kojo was a huge success on the hit NBC series LAST COMIC STANDING in America and has since performed with great comedians.
Kojo is a three- times winner of “Best Male Comedian” at the Black Entertainment Comedy Awards and said to be one of UK’s rising comedy stars. He is currently he is also a radio presenter with Capital EXTRA.
- Daily Affirmations – Paperback Copy - November 13, 2017
- Bridging the Gap Video Series - November 3, 2017
- Influence - October 16, 2017
- Reminding and Reassuring - October 12, 2017
- Life and Communication Coaching - October 10, 2017
- Teens/Tweens Online Coaching - October 6, 2017
- Your Family - September 25, 2017
- Starting in October - September 22, 2017
- Keeping a Healthy Balance in Life - September 19, 2017
- 5 Days – Setting the Scene Up for a Successful Academic Year - August 11, 2017
- Daily Affirmations – Paperback Copy
- Bridging the Gap Video Series
- Reminding and Reassuring
- Life and Communication Coaching
- Teens/Tweens Online Coaching