Life lessons of Tina Fey’s for Teens
We share a few of Tina Fey’s (US actress) life lessons for teens as reported in the Huffington post.
1. Don’t be afraid to let it all out.
“Some people say, ‘Never let them see you cry.’ I say, if you’re so mad you could just cry, then cry. It terrifies everyone.”
2. Sometimes, you’re going to fail. And that’s okay.
3. Actions speak louder than words.
“Whatever the problem, be part of the solution. Don’t just sit around raising questions and pointing out obstacles.”
4. Lying isn’t worth it. Ever.
“’Cause living a lie will eat you up inside. Like that parasite I got from eating sushi on Amtrak.”
5. Ignore the haters.
“Do your thing and don’t care if they like it.”
6. Be the smart girl at the party.
“I know having a boyfriend might seem like the only thing important to you right now, but you don’t have to dumb yourself down in order for a guy to like you.”
7. Trick yourself.
“Confidence is 10 percent hard work and 90 percent delusion.”
- PERFECT Parents? - January 18, 2018
- Life Skill Courses - November 27, 2017
- Daily Affirmations – Paperback Copy - November 13, 2017
- Bridging the Gap Video Series - November 3, 2017
- Influence - October 16, 2017
- Reminding and Reassuring - October 12, 2017
- Life and Communication Coaching - October 10, 2017
- Teens/Tweens Online Coaching - October 6, 2017
- Your Family - September 25, 2017
- Starting in October - September 22, 2017
- PERFECT Parents?
- Life Skill Courses
- Daily Affirmations – Paperback Copy
- Bridging the Gap Video Series
- Reminding and Reassuring