Life lessons of Tina Fey’s for Teens
We share a few of Tina Fey’s (US actress) life lessons for teens as reported in the Huffington post.
1. Don’t be afraid to let it all out.
“Some people say, ‘Never let them see you cry.’ I say, if you’re so mad you could just cry, then cry. It terrifies everyone.”
2. Sometimes, you’re going to fail. And that’s okay.
3. Actions speak louder than words.
“Whatever the problem, be part of the solution. Don’t just sit around raising questions and pointing out obstacles.”
4. Lying isn’t worth it. Ever.
“’Cause living a lie will eat you up inside. Like that parasite I got from eating sushi on Amtrak.”
5. Ignore the haters.
“Do your thing and don’t care if they like it.”
6. Be the smart girl at the party.
“I know having a boyfriend might seem like the only thing important to you right now, but you don’t have to dumb yourself down in order for a guy to like you.”
7. Trick yourself.
“Confidence is 10 percent hard work and 90 percent delusion.”
- Starting in October - September 22, 2017
- Keeping a Healthy Balance in Life - September 19, 2017
- 5 Days – Setting the Scene Up for a Successful Academic Year - August 11, 2017
- Choices Still Matters - July 13, 2017
- Understanding Your Tween and Teen Boys Better - July 5, 2017
- UNDERSTANDING your Boys BETTER - July 4, 2017
- Negative Opinions - July 4, 2017
- New School Week - June 27, 2017
- Be Kind - June 27, 2017
- Your Value - June 15, 2017
- Starting in October
- Keeping a Healthy Balance in Life
- 5 Days – Setting the Scene Up for a Successful Academic Year
- Choices Still Matters
- Understanding Your Tween and Teen Boys Better
- UNDERSTANDING your Boys BETTER