Before going to Europe on Business, a man drove his Rolls-Royce to a bank in his city and went in to ask for an immediate loan of £5000.
The loan officer, taken aback, requested collateral and so the man said, “Well here are the keys to my Roll-Royce.”
The loan officer promptly had the car driven to the bank’s underground parking for safe parking and gave him the £5000.
Two weeks later, the man walked through the bank’s doors, and asked to settle up his loan and get his car back. “that will £5000 in prinicipal, and £15.40 in interest,” the loan officer said. The man wrote out a cheque and started to walk away.
“Wait, Sir,” the loan officer said, “while you were gone, I found out that you are a millionaire. Why in the world would you borrow £5000?”
The man smiled, “where else could I park my Rolls-Royce in this city for two weeks and pay only £15.40?”
- Starting in October - September 22, 2017
- Keeping a Healthy Balance in Life - September 19, 2017
- 5 Days – Setting the Scene Up for a Successful Academic Year - August 11, 2017
- Choices Still Matters - July 13, 2017
- Understanding Your Tween and Teen Boys Better - July 5, 2017
- UNDERSTANDING your Boys BETTER - July 4, 2017
- Negative Opinions - July 4, 2017
- New School Week - June 27, 2017
- Be Kind - June 27, 2017
- Your Value - June 15, 2017
- Starting in October
- Keeping a Healthy Balance in Life
- 5 Days – Setting the Scene Up for a Successful Academic Year
- Choices Still Matters
- Understanding Your Tween and Teen Boys Better
- UNDERSTANDING your Boys BETTER