Before going to Europe on Business, a man drove his Rolls-Royce to a bank in his city and went in to ask for an immediate loan of £5000.
The loan officer, taken aback, requested collateral and so the man said, “Well here are the keys to my Roll-Royce.”
The loan officer promptly had the car driven to the bank’s underground parking for safe parking and gave him the £5000.
Two weeks later, the man walked through the bank’s doors, and asked to settle up his loan and get his car back. “that will £5000 in prinicipal, and £15.40 in interest,” the loan officer said. The man wrote out a cheque and started to walk away.
“Wait, Sir,” the loan officer said, “while you were gone, I found out that you are a millionaire. Why in the world would you borrow £5000?”
The man smiled, “where else could I park my Rolls-Royce in this city for two weeks and pay only £15.40?”
- Life Skill Courses - November 27, 2017
- Daily Affirmations – Paperback Copy - November 13, 2017
- Bridging the Gap Video Series - November 3, 2017
- Influence - October 16, 2017
- Reminding and Reassuring - October 12, 2017
- Life and Communication Coaching - October 10, 2017
- Teens/Tweens Online Coaching - October 6, 2017
- Your Family - September 25, 2017
- Starting in October - September 22, 2017
- Keeping a Healthy Balance in Life - September 19, 2017
- Life Skill Courses
- Daily Affirmations – Paperback Copy
- Bridging the Gap Video Series
- Reminding and Reassuring
- Life and Communication Coaching