Miss Barking & Dagenham 2012 Event – A Must See
20 young girls (12-30yrs of age) are going to compete for the first ever Miss Barking and Dagenham Title.
This competition will be quite unique with the contestants talking about how they feel growing up in Barking and Dagenham and how they see cultural diversity and cultural identity in our multicultural community.
The borough of Barking and Dagenham has become more and more diverse in recent times and what better way to come together and celebrate our youth in a fun way.
The organisers of this event, Women of Substance said
“Lets us come together to support a worthy cause and celebrate our upcoming generations while helping to build strong characters in all the young ladies taking part.”
Ten2Teens Magazine is honoured to be attending and will definitely keep you updated with the winner.
Tickets cost £5 per person or £12 for a family of 4.
Essex IG11 7LS
- Back2School Webinar – Set Yourself up to Win - September 20, 2018
- What is the greatest thing you can do for your child? - May 24, 2018
- Believe - May 24, 2018
- Motivate 2 Revise Series - March 14, 2018
- Parenting Teens Hub - January 23, 2018
- PERFECT Parents? - January 18, 2018
- Life Skill Courses - November 27, 2017
- Daily Affirmations – Paperback Copy - November 13, 2017
- Bridging the Gap Video Series - November 3, 2017
- Influence - October 16, 2017
- Back2School Webinar – Set Yourself up to Win
- What is the greatest thing you can do for your child?
- Motivate 2 Revise Series
- Parenting Teens Hub
- PERFECT Parents?