Miss Barking & Dagenham 2012 Event – A Must See
20 young girls (12-30yrs of age) are going to compete for the first ever Miss Barking and Dagenham Title.
This competition will be quite unique with the contestants talking about how they feel growing up in Barking and Dagenham and how they see cultural diversity and cultural identity in our multicultural community.
The borough of Barking and Dagenham has become more and more diverse in recent times and what better way to come together and celebrate our youth in a fun way.
The organisers of this event, Women of Substance said
“Lets us come together to support a worthy cause and celebrate our upcoming generations while helping to build strong characters in all the young ladies taking part.”
Ten2Teens Magazine is honoured to be attending and will definitely keep you updated with the winner.
Tickets cost £5 per person or £12 for a family of 4.
Essex IG11 7LS
- Starting in October - September 22, 2017
- Keeping a Healthy Balance in Life - September 19, 2017
- 5 Days – Setting the Scene Up for a Successful Academic Year - August 11, 2017
- Choices Still Matters - July 13, 2017
- Understanding Your Tween and Teen Boys Better - July 5, 2017
- UNDERSTANDING your Boys BETTER - July 4, 2017
- Negative Opinions - July 4, 2017
- New School Week - June 27, 2017
- Be Kind - June 27, 2017
- Your Value - June 15, 2017
- Starting in October
- Keeping a Healthy Balance in Life
- 5 Days – Setting the Scene Up for a Successful Academic Year
- Choices Still Matters
- Understanding Your Tween and Teen Boys Better
- UNDERSTANDING your Boys BETTER