My mum is nagging me to get good results, what can I do?
School is about to start and my mum is already nagging me to get good results and spend most hours at the library or at home studying. I am going crazy, what can I do?
Your mum means well and only wants the best for you. If the constant nagging to get good results is getting too much, then you should sit down and talk to her, telling her that the pressure is scaring you and that you will do your best to be your best. Go further to tell her plans you have to achieving your best. Share your interests and most times you will find out once your mum knows that you do have a plan and sees commitment from you, she will calm down and trust that you will fulfil your side of the deal. Go on! Give it a go.
- Choices Still Matters - July 13, 2017
- Understanding Your Tween and Teen Boys Better - July 5, 2017
- UNDERSTANDING your Boys BETTER - July 4, 2017
- Negative Opinions - July 4, 2017
- New School Week - June 27, 2017
- Be Kind - June 27, 2017
- Your Value - June 15, 2017
- Are You Concerned As A Parent? - June 13, 2017
- You Are Valuable - June 13, 2017
- Voice Of Validation - June 8, 2017
- Choices Still Matters
- Understanding Your Tween and Teen Boys Better
- UNDERSTANDING your Boys BETTER
- Negative Opinions
- New School Week
- Be Kind