My mum is nagging me to get good results, what can I do?
School is about to start and my mum is already nagging me to get good results and spend most hours at the library or at home studying. I am going crazy, what can I do?
Your mum means well and only wants the best for you. If the constant nagging to get good results is getting too much, then you should sit down and talk to her, telling her that the pressure is scaring you and that you will do your best to be your best. Go further to tell her plans you have to achieving your best. Share your interests and most times you will find out once your mum knows that you do have a plan and sees commitment from you, she will calm down and trust that you will fulfil your side of the deal. Go on! Give it a go.
- Daily Affirmations – Paperback Copy - November 13, 2017
- Bridging the Gap Video Series - November 3, 2017
- Influence - October 16, 2017
- Reminding and Reassuring - October 12, 2017
- Life and Communication Coaching - October 10, 2017
- Teens/Tweens Online Coaching - October 6, 2017
- Your Family - September 25, 2017
- Starting in October - September 22, 2017
- Keeping a Healthy Balance in Life - September 19, 2017
- 5 Days – Setting the Scene Up for a Successful Academic Year - August 11, 2017
- Daily Affirmations – Paperback Copy
- Bridging the Gap Video Series
- Reminding and Reassuring
- Life and Communication Coaching
- Teens/Tweens Online Coaching