My mum is nagging me to get good results, what can I do?
Home » Advice Corner » My mum is nagging me to get good results, what can I do?
School is about to start and my mum is already nagging me to get good results and spend most hours at the library or at home studying. I am going crazy, what can I do?
Your mum means well and only wants the best for you. If the constant nagging to get good results is getting too much, then you should sit down and talk to her, telling her that the pressure is scaring you and that you will do your best to be your best. Go further to tell her plans you have to achieving your best. Share your interests and most times you will find out once your mum knows that you do have a plan and sees commitment from you, she will calm down and trust that you will fulfil your side of the deal. Go on! Give it a go.
- Back2School Webinar – Set Yourself up to Win - September 20, 2018
- What is the greatest thing you can do for your child? - May 24, 2018
- Believe - May 24, 2018
- Motivate 2 Revise Series - March 14, 2018
- Parenting Teens Hub - January 23, 2018
- PERFECT Parents? - January 18, 2018
- Life Skill Courses - November 27, 2017
- Daily Affirmations – Paperback Copy - November 13, 2017
- Bridging the Gap Video Series - November 3, 2017
- Influence - October 16, 2017
- Back2School Webinar – Set Yourself up to Win
- What is the greatest thing you can do for your child?
- Motivate 2 Revise Series
- Parenting Teens Hub
- PERFECT Parents?