My two best friends have had a fight and I am caught in the middle
These circumstances are not rare, so don’t panic about it. One or two thing you could do is to make both friends know that there is no right or wrong sides to their arguments. Make it clear that you would not be taking sides.
If one tells you something about the other, do not go telling the other what was said. Just wait it out and most probably things will settle with time.
Continue to be your best to both of them.
- Daily Affirmations – Paperback Copy - November 13, 2017
- Bridging the Gap Video Series - November 3, 2017
- Influence - October 16, 2017
- Reminding and Reassuring - October 12, 2017
- Life and Communication Coaching - October 10, 2017
- Teens/Tweens Online Coaching - October 6, 2017
- Your Family - September 25, 2017
- Starting in October - September 22, 2017
- Keeping a Healthy Balance in Life - September 19, 2017
- 5 Days – Setting the Scene Up for a Successful Academic Year - August 11, 2017
- Daily Affirmations – Paperback Copy
- Bridging the Gap Video Series
- Reminding and Reassuring
- Life and Communication Coaching
- Teens/Tweens Online Coaching