My two best friends have had a fight and I am caught in the middle
These circumstances are not rare, so don’t panic about it. One or two thing you could do is to make both friends know that there is no right or wrong sides to their arguments. Make it clear that you would not be taking sides.
If one tells you something about the other, do not go telling the other what was said. Just wait it out and most probably things will settle with time.
Continue to be your best to both of them.
- Your Family - September 25, 2017
- Starting in October - September 22, 2017
- Keeping a Healthy Balance in Life - September 19, 2017
- 5 Days – Setting the Scene Up for a Successful Academic Year - August 11, 2017
- Choices Still Matters - July 13, 2017
- Understanding Your Tween and Teen Boys Better - July 5, 2017
- UNDERSTANDING your Boys BETTER - July 4, 2017
- Negative Opinions - July 4, 2017
- New School Week - June 27, 2017
- Be Kind - June 27, 2017
- Your Family
- Starting in October
- Keeping a Healthy Balance in Life
- 5 Days – Setting the Scene Up for a Successful Academic Year
- Choices Still Matters
- Understanding Your Tween and Teen Boys Better