National Day of Prayer
WEMBLEY STADIUM 29TH SEPT NATIONAL DAY OF PRAYER
An incredible number of over 70,000 people are set to attend the first National Day of Prayer (NDOP) event at the Wembley stadium on Saturday the 29th of September 2012.
The co-ordinator of the event, Pastor Jonathan Oloyede, Pastor of City Chapel in East London has had a desire to hold a major prayer gathering at Wembley. What a great opportunity to demonstrate Unity.
The event will also feature great music from a range of Artistes including Noel Robinson, Guvna B, Tim Hughes, Audacious, Matt Redman and the Festival of Life choir.
For more information, visit www.ndopwembley.com or call 0800 756 5451.
- Starting in October - September 22, 2017
- Keeping a Healthy Balance in Life - September 19, 2017
- 5 Days – Setting the Scene Up for a Successful Academic Year - August 11, 2017
- Choices Still Matters - July 13, 2017
- Understanding Your Tween and Teen Boys Better - July 5, 2017
- UNDERSTANDING your Boys BETTER - July 4, 2017
- Negative Opinions - July 4, 2017
- New School Week - June 27, 2017
- Be Kind - June 27, 2017
- Your Value - June 15, 2017
- Starting in October
- Keeping a Healthy Balance in Life
- 5 Days – Setting the Scene Up for a Successful Academic Year
- Choices Still Matters
- Understanding Your Tween and Teen Boys Better
- UNDERSTANDING your Boys BETTER