New School Week
Good morning Amazing Parents!
It’s the start of new school week and we are looking forward to it. All the noise, all the reminders of don’t forget this and don’t forget that, all the questions- have you got you packed lunch? Have you got your PE kit? – have you got your ticket? Etc.
It sounds busy already right? But hey parents, this is life and the more we embrace it, the better we will be at handling all that we can.
Remember this week, don’t get stressed out from one or two things that your child forgets to do. Through all these, we are the ones still teaching them self-worth, self-control and other life skills mainly through our own characters.
It’s a busy life but who says it’s not worth it?
Have a fab start to your week
Phinnah Chichi Ikeji
Author of STAYING POSITIVE
An eBook of Affirmations for Tweens and Teens
- Back2School Webinar – Set Yourself up to Win - September 20, 2018
- What is the greatest thing you can do for your child? - May 24, 2018
- Believe - May 24, 2018
- Motivate 2 Revise Series - March 14, 2018
- Parenting Teens Hub - January 23, 2018
- PERFECT Parents? - January 18, 2018
- Life Skill Courses - November 27, 2017
- Daily Affirmations – Paperback Copy - November 13, 2017
- Bridging the Gap Video Series - November 3, 2017
- Influence - October 16, 2017
- Back2School Webinar – Set Yourself up to Win
- What is the greatest thing you can do for your child?
- Motivate 2 Revise Series
- Parenting Teens Hub
- PERFECT Parents?