New School Week
Good morning Amazing Parents!
It’s the start of new school week and we are looking forward to it. All the noise, all the reminders of don’t forget this and don’t forget that, all the questions- have you got you packed lunch? Have you got your PE kit? – have you got your ticket? Etc.
It sounds busy already right? But hey parents, this is life and the more we embrace it, the better we will be at handling all that we can.
Remember this week, don’t get stressed out from one or two things that your child forgets to do. Through all these, we are the ones still teaching them self-worth, self-control and other life skills mainly through our own characters.
It’s a busy life but who says it’s not worth it?
Have a fab start to your week
Phinnah Chichi Ikeji
Author of STAYING POSITIVE
An eBook of Affirmations for Tweens and Teens
- Daily Affirmations – Paperback Copy - November 13, 2017
- Bridging the Gap Video Series - November 3, 2017
- Influence - October 16, 2017
- Reminding and Reassuring - October 12, 2017
- Life and Communication Coaching - October 10, 2017
- Teens/Tweens Online Coaching - October 6, 2017
- Your Family - September 25, 2017
- Starting in October - September 22, 2017
- Keeping a Healthy Balance in Life - September 19, 2017
- 5 Days – Setting the Scene Up for a Successful Academic Year - August 11, 2017
- Daily Affirmations – Paperback Copy
- Bridging the Gap Video Series
- Reminding and Reassuring
- Life and Communication Coaching
- Teens/Tweens Online Coaching