New School Week
Good morning Amazing Parents!
It’s the start of new school week and we are looking forward to it. All the noise, all the reminders of don’t forget this and don’t forget that, all the questions- have you got you packed lunch? Have you got your PE kit? – have you got your ticket? Etc.
It sounds busy already right? But hey parents, this is life and the more we embrace it, the better we will be at handling all that we can.
Remember this week, don’t get stressed out from one or two things that your child forgets to do. Through all these, we are the ones still teaching them self-worth, self-control and other life skills mainly through our own characters.
It’s a busy life but who says it’s not worth it?
Have a fab start to your week
Phinnah Chichi Ikeji
Author of STAYING POSITIVE
An eBook of Affirmations for Tweens and Teens
- Choices Still Matters - July 13, 2017
- Understanding Your Tween and Teen Boys Better - July 5, 2017
- UNDERSTANDING your Boys BETTER - July 4, 2017
- Negative Opinions - July 4, 2017
- New School Week - June 27, 2017
- Be Kind - June 27, 2017
- Your Value - June 15, 2017
- Are You Concerned As A Parent? - June 13, 2017
- You Are Valuable - June 13, 2017
- Voice Of Validation - June 8, 2017
- Choices Still Matters
- Understanding Your Tween and Teen Boys Better
- UNDERSTANDING your Boys BETTER
- Negative Opinions
- New School Week
- Be Kind