One year on! As we remember Whitney Houston
It’s been a year since our beloved Whitney Houston died. Her passing shocked and sparked grief amongst her millions of fans.
Amongst projects to keep her memory alive, it was announced last month that the singer is to be immortalised in wax at Madam Tussauds in the US, with four separate wax figures being unveiled, each representing memorable points in her career.
Whitney was without a doubt one of the greatest and most unmistakable voices of our times. Although her life was mingled with drug abuse which she admitted in an interview with Oprah in 2009 that coming clean and staying clean was a struggle.
Her family, friends and fans miss her dearly.
- Life Skill Courses - November 27, 2017
- Daily Affirmations – Paperback Copy - November 13, 2017
- Bridging the Gap Video Series - November 3, 2017
- Influence - October 16, 2017
- Reminding and Reassuring - October 12, 2017
- Life and Communication Coaching - October 10, 2017
- Teens/Tweens Online Coaching - October 6, 2017
- Your Family - September 25, 2017
- Starting in October - September 22, 2017
- Keeping a Healthy Balance in Life - September 19, 2017
- Life Skill Courses
- Daily Affirmations – Paperback Copy
- Bridging the Gap Video Series
- Reminding and Reassuring
- Life and Communication Coaching