One year on! As we remember Whitney Houston
It’s been a year since our beloved Whitney Houston died. Her passing shocked and sparked grief amongst her millions of fans.
Amongst projects to keep her memory alive, it was announced last month that the singer is to be immortalised in wax at Madam Tussauds in the US, with four separate wax figures being unveiled, each representing memorable points in her career.
Whitney was without a doubt one of the greatest and most unmistakable voices of our times. Although her life was mingled with drug abuse which she admitted in an interview with Oprah in 2009 that coming clean and staying clean was a struggle.
Her family, friends and fans miss her dearly.
- Back2School Webinar – Set Yourself up to Win - September 20, 2018
- What is the greatest thing you can do for your child? - May 24, 2018
- Believe - May 24, 2018
- Motivate 2 Revise Series - March 14, 2018
- Parenting Teens Hub - January 23, 2018
- PERFECT Parents? - January 18, 2018
- Life Skill Courses - November 27, 2017
- Daily Affirmations – Paperback Copy - November 13, 2017
- Bridging the Gap Video Series - November 3, 2017
- Influence - October 16, 2017
- Back2School Webinar – Set Yourself up to Win
- What is the greatest thing you can do for your child?
- Motivate 2 Revise Series
- Parenting Teens Hub
- PERFECT Parents?