Parent Communication Mistakes to Avoid in the Exam Seasons
Hi Amazing Parents,
Happy back to school season to you. This week, on ‘Supporting Parents of Tweens and Teens,’ (SPOTT) we recognize the fact that indeed both exams and end of year tests season has quickly come upon us. While they are doing the studying, revising and still catching up with school, we have the duty of making sure that we give them as much support as we can.
We may not be taking the actual exams BUT our communication to these exam/test taking tweens and teens plays a big role in their preparation and their actual exams.
I’d love to share some communication mistakes that we must avoid in this season and going forward. It will help to close communication gaps and keep relationships tight.
As always, please remember to send in your questions when you have any.
I am so proud of you and I am rooting for you all the way.
- Back2School Webinar – Set Yourself up to Win - September 20, 2018
- What is the greatest thing you can do for your child? - May 24, 2018
- Believe - May 24, 2018
- Motivate 2 Revise Series - March 14, 2018
- Parenting Teens Hub - January 23, 2018
- PERFECT Parents? - January 18, 2018
- Life Skill Courses - November 27, 2017
- Daily Affirmations – Paperback Copy - November 13, 2017
- Bridging the Gap Video Series - November 3, 2017
- Influence - October 16, 2017
- Back2School Webinar – Set Yourself up to Win
- What is the greatest thing you can do for your child?
- Motivate 2 Revise Series
- Parenting Teens Hub
- PERFECT Parents?