Parent Communication Mistakes to Avoid in the Exam Seasons
Hi Amazing Parents,
Happy back to school season to you. This week, on ‘Supporting Parents of Tweens and Teens,’ (SPOTT) we recognize the fact that indeed both exams and end of year tests season has quickly come upon us. While they are doing the studying, revising and still catching up with school, we have the duty of making sure that we give them as much support as we can.
We may not be taking the actual exams BUT our communication to these exam/test taking tweens and teens plays a big role in their preparation and their actual exams.
I’d love to share some communication mistakes that we must avoid in this season and going forward. It will help to close communication gaps and keep relationships tight.
As always, please remember to send in your questions when you have any.
I am so proud of you and I am rooting for you all the way.
- Starting in October - September 22, 2017
- Keeping a Healthy Balance in Life - September 19, 2017
- 5 Days – Setting the Scene Up for a Successful Academic Year - August 11, 2017
- Choices Still Matters - July 13, 2017
- Understanding Your Tween and Teen Boys Better - July 5, 2017
- UNDERSTANDING your Boys BETTER - July 4, 2017
- Negative Opinions - July 4, 2017
- New School Week - June 27, 2017
- Be Kind - June 27, 2017
- Your Value - June 15, 2017
- Starting in October
- Keeping a Healthy Balance in Life
- 5 Days – Setting the Scene Up for a Successful Academic Year
- Choices Still Matters
- Understanding Your Tween and Teen Boys Better
- UNDERSTANDING your Boys BETTER