Parent Communication Mistakes to Avoid in the Exam Seasons
Hi Amazing Parents,
Happy back to school season to you. This week, on ‘Supporting Parents of Tweens and Teens,’ (SPOTT) we recognize the fact that indeed both exams and end of year tests season has quickly come upon us. While they are doing the studying, revising and still catching up with school, we have the duty of making sure that we give them as much support as we can.
We may not be taking the actual exams BUT our communication to these exam/test taking tweens and teens plays a big role in their preparation and their actual exams.
I’d love to share some communication mistakes that we must avoid in this season and going forward. It will help to close communication gaps and keep relationships tight.
As always, please remember to send in your questions when you have any.
I am so proud of you and I am rooting for you all the way.
- Daily Affirmations – Paperback Copy - November 13, 2017
- Bridging the Gap Video Series - November 3, 2017
- Influence - October 16, 2017
- Reminding and Reassuring - October 12, 2017
- Life and Communication Coaching - October 10, 2017
- Teens/Tweens Online Coaching - October 6, 2017
- Your Family - September 25, 2017
- Starting in October - September 22, 2017
- Keeping a Healthy Balance in Life - September 19, 2017
- 5 Days – Setting the Scene Up for a Successful Academic Year - August 11, 2017
- Daily Affirmations – Paperback Copy
- Bridging the Gap Video Series
- Reminding and Reassuring
- Life and Communication Coaching
- Teens/Tweens Online Coaching