Parents Alert – Social Media and Netflix Awareness
SPOTT Tuesday- Supporting Parents of Tweens and Teens
On a current Social Media game and a Netflix series that EVERY parent should be aware of.
Dear Amazing Parents of Tweens and Teens,
Last night on our usual SPOTT Tuesday FB Live with parents, our discussions were based an alert letter from a school to parents warning us of some recent games/shows that we need to be aware of.
The first alert was about a game on a social media platform called (The Blue Whale Challenge) and the second alert is about a netflix series called ’13 Reasons WHY”
Please watch the video. It is very vital that you arm yourself with the right information and communicate to your Tweens and Teens in the wise way so that you are able to get your points across more effectively.
If you do have any questions, as usual do not be hesitant to ask.
Wishing a great and fab week and looking forward to connecting with you next week.
Take care and remember that I am rooting for you all the way.
- Daily Affirmations – Paperback Copy - November 13, 2017
- Bridging the Gap Video Series - November 3, 2017
- Influence - October 16, 2017
- Reminding and Reassuring - October 12, 2017
- Life and Communication Coaching - October 10, 2017
- Teens/Tweens Online Coaching - October 6, 2017
- Your Family - September 25, 2017
- Starting in October - September 22, 2017
- Keeping a Healthy Balance in Life - September 19, 2017
- 5 Days – Setting the Scene Up for a Successful Academic Year - August 11, 2017
- Daily Affirmations – Paperback Copy
- Bridging the Gap Video Series
- Reminding and Reassuring
- Life and Communication Coaching
- Teens/Tweens Online Coaching