I’m screaming on the inside, but unable to express it on the out.
Confused, I wonder, “Why can’t anyone hear my shout?”
I have dreams of genuine happiness and joy that I can’t even begin to conceive.
However, I wake up and sadly realize that those dreams I have not yet achieved.
I say to God, “When? When will it be my time to shine?
When will I get what I’ve thought was always mine?
I have gifts and talents that I have felt forced to keep unknown,
But I know that one day; the world will see those blessings you have sewn.
You have created me with a heart sometimes too deep to see the light.
You’ve given me problems and situations that I’ve felt were too strong for my weak might.”
I take every ounce of hope, belief, and faith that I have felt,
And pray that my Personal Legend is truly what it is meant.
My legend includes feeling, thinking, and breathing with effortless ease;
Living my life freely, not caring who may see.
I want to be a friend and a shoulder to lean on,
A vessel to lessen suffering to the point where pain is practically gone.
I want my Personal Legend to inspire others to find their own;
And with these new discoveries, heart after heart can be sewn.
I’ll be glad to see the day when I finally win.
I’ll be glad to see the day when my legend is no longer personal, but something everyone takes part in.
- Back2School Webinar – Set Yourself up to Win - September 20, 2018
- What is the greatest thing you can do for your child? - May 24, 2018
- Believe - May 24, 2018
- Motivate 2 Revise Series - March 14, 2018
- Parenting Teens Hub - January 23, 2018
- PERFECT Parents? - January 18, 2018
- Life Skill Courses - November 27, 2017
- Daily Affirmations – Paperback Copy - November 13, 2017
- Bridging the Gap Video Series - November 3, 2017
- Influence - October 16, 2017
- Back2School Webinar – Set Yourself up to Win
- What is the greatest thing you can do for your child?
- Motivate 2 Revise Series
- Parenting Teens Hub
- PERFECT Parents?