Pitfalls of Comparing Our Children
Dear Amazing Parents,
This week, I shared a video on the pitfalls of comparing our children as a means to motivate them or correct them. Please do watch it when you can and come back with questions. We did answer a few questions in the video which were great ones.
Don’t believe the hype- Comparing your Tweens/Teens to their siblings, friends and others does NOT motivate them to do better.
Let’s talk about what comparing really does and better alternatives you can use to get to better results.
SPOTT- Supporting Parents of Tweens and Teens
I look forward to hearing from you.
- Life Skill Courses - November 27, 2017
- Daily Affirmations – Paperback Copy - November 13, 2017
- Bridging the Gap Video Series - November 3, 2017
- Influence - October 16, 2017
- Reminding and Reassuring - October 12, 2017
- Life and Communication Coaching - October 10, 2017
- Teens/Tweens Online Coaching - October 6, 2017
- Your Family - September 25, 2017
- Starting in October - September 22, 2017
- Keeping a Healthy Balance in Life - September 19, 2017
- Life Skill Courses
- Daily Affirmations – Paperback Copy
- Bridging the Gap Video Series
- Reminding and Reassuring
- Life and Communication Coaching