Pitfalls of Comparing Our Children
Dear Amazing Parents,
This week, I shared a video on the pitfalls of comparing our children as a means to motivate them or correct them. Please do watch it when you can and come back with questions. We did answer a few questions in the video which were great ones.
Don’t believe the hype- Comparing your Tweens/Teens to their siblings, friends and others does NOT motivate them to do better.
Let’s talk about what comparing really does and better alternatives you can use to get to better results.
SPOTT- Supporting Parents of Tweens and Teens
I look forward to hearing from you.
- Choices Still Matters - July 13, 2017
- Understanding Your Tween and Teen Boys Better - July 5, 2017
- UNDERSTANDING your Boys BETTER - July 4, 2017
- Negative Opinions - July 4, 2017
- New School Week - June 27, 2017
- Be Kind - June 27, 2017
- Your Value - June 15, 2017
- Are You Concerned As A Parent? - June 13, 2017
- You Are Valuable - June 13, 2017
- Voice Of Validation - June 8, 2017
- Choices Still Matters
- Understanding Your Tween and Teen Boys Better
- UNDERSTANDING your Boys BETTER
- Negative Opinions
- New School Week
- Be Kind