Pitfalls of Comparing Our Children
Dear Amazing Parents,
This week, I shared a video on the pitfalls of comparing our children as a means to motivate them or correct them. Please do watch it when you can and come back with questions. We did answer a few questions in the video which were great ones.
Don’t believe the hype- Comparing your Tweens/Teens to their siblings, friends and others does NOT motivate them to do better.
Let’s talk about what comparing really does and better alternatives you can use to get to better results.
SPOTT- Supporting Parents of Tweens and Teens
I look forward to hearing from you.
- Back2School Webinar – Set Yourself up to Win - September 20, 2018
- What is the greatest thing you can do for your child? - May 24, 2018
- Believe - May 24, 2018
- Motivate 2 Revise Series - March 14, 2018
- Parenting Teens Hub - January 23, 2018
- PERFECT Parents? - January 18, 2018
- Life Skill Courses - November 27, 2017
- Daily Affirmations – Paperback Copy - November 13, 2017
- Bridging the Gap Video Series - November 3, 2017
- Influence - October 16, 2017
- Back2School Webinar – Set Yourself up to Win
- What is the greatest thing you can do for your child?
- Motivate 2 Revise Series
- Parenting Teens Hub
- PERFECT Parents?