Ramarni Wilfred – 11 Yr Old with Higher IQ than Einstein
CHECK OUT AN 11 YEAR OLD WHO IS SAID TO HAVE AN IQ HIGHER THAN EINSTEIN!
Ramarni Wilfred at 11 years old has been told he has a higher IQ level than Steven Hawking, Bill Gates and even Albert Einstein. Ramarni was invited to a graduation ceremony at Oxford University after writing an essay and awarded a 2:1; he was then invited to take an IQ test at Birbeck University. To his surprise, he was given an IQ of 162 which places him in the top 1 percent in the UK.
“I was the youngest person there and some people looked in their 40s.” says Ramarni.
Mensa’s chief executive, John Stevenage, said: “Ramarni’s score shows he has great potential and we are pleased to welcome him to Mensa.
Ramarni was part of the gifted and talented program, a scheme to develop the abilities of more able pupils, as well as the Brilliant Club, a program for those aged 10-16 who come from less privileged backgrounds.
Ten2Teens Magazine is very proud of you, Ramarni. Massive CONGRATULATIONS.
- Choices Still Matters - July 13, 2017
- Understanding Your Tween and Teen Boys Better - July 5, 2017
- UNDERSTANDING your Boys BETTER - July 4, 2017
- Negative Opinions - July 4, 2017
- New School Week - June 27, 2017
- Be Kind - June 27, 2017
- Your Value - June 15, 2017
- Are You Concerned As A Parent? - June 13, 2017
- You Are Valuable - June 13, 2017
- Voice Of Validation - June 8, 2017
- Choices Still Matters
- Understanding Your Tween and Teen Boys Better
- UNDERSTANDING your Boys BETTER
- Negative Opinions
- New School Week
- Be Kind