What a crazy journey we’ve been on,
What a roller-coaster of a ride
We’ve been tried and tested
With all the trials and tribulations
Life is more beautiful when we overcome.
We fought for love
We fought for truth
We fought the good fight
And we won.
Hear this joyful sound
It’s a sound of freedom
Can you see these tears?
Those are tears of happiness.
Here you are saying your goodbye..
Like nothing ever happened.
Like nothing ever mattered.
Our story isn’t over yet.
Don’t say goodbye yet.
You are here, I am here
– Written by Adwoa Asiedu
- Your Family - September 25, 2017
- Starting in October - September 22, 2017
- Keeping a Healthy Balance in Life - September 19, 2017
- 5 Days – Setting the Scene Up for a Successful Academic Year - August 11, 2017
- Choices Still Matters - July 13, 2017
- Understanding Your Tween and Teen Boys Better - July 5, 2017
- UNDERSTANDING your Boys BETTER - July 4, 2017
- Negative Opinions - July 4, 2017
- New School Week - June 27, 2017
- Be Kind - June 27, 2017
- Your Family
- Starting in October
- Keeping a Healthy Balance in Life
- 5 Days – Setting the Scene Up for a Successful Academic Year
- Choices Still Matters
- Understanding Your Tween and Teen Boys Better