Students Are Failing To Make Back Up Plans
According to a recent study by WHICH, many sixth formers do not have a backup plan if they fail to make their A level grades needed to get into their first choice university.
The research also found out that many students with insurance choices either do not want to go to the chosen back-up university or select courses that demand the same high grades as their first choice.
- PERFECT Parents? - January 18, 2018
- Life Skill Courses - November 27, 2017
- Daily Affirmations – Paperback Copy - November 13, 2017
- Bridging the Gap Video Series - November 3, 2017
- Influence - October 16, 2017
- Reminding and Reassuring - October 12, 2017
- Life and Communication Coaching - October 10, 2017
- Teens/Tweens Online Coaching - October 6, 2017
- Your Family - September 25, 2017
- Starting in October - September 22, 2017
- PERFECT Parents?
- Life Skill Courses
- Daily Affirmations – Paperback Copy
- Bridging the Gap Video Series
- Reminding and Reassuring