Supporting Parents of Tweens and Teens (SPOTT)
How do you communicate effectively with your teens?
Our communication styles differ but what is working and what is not working for us?
Yes our teens are catching up with us all or have surpassed us in the height department, but still need telling offs where necessary. How do we as parents tell them off in the right way and get the right results?
Here is a FB live video that I shared last night to parents.
- Life Skill Courses - November 27, 2017
- Daily Affirmations – Paperback Copy - November 13, 2017
- Bridging the Gap Video Series - November 3, 2017
- Influence - October 16, 2017
- Reminding and Reassuring - October 12, 2017
- Life and Communication Coaching - October 10, 2017
- Teens/Tweens Online Coaching - October 6, 2017
- Your Family - September 25, 2017
- Starting in October - September 22, 2017
- Keeping a Healthy Balance in Life - September 19, 2017
- Life Skill Courses
- Daily Affirmations – Paperback Copy
- Bridging the Gap Video Series
- Reminding and Reassuring
- Life and Communication Coaching