Supporting Parents of Tweens and Teens (SPOTT)
How do you communicate effectively with your teens?
Our communication styles differ but what is working and what is not working for us?
Yes our teens are catching up with us all or have surpassed us in the height department, but still need telling offs where necessary. How do we as parents tell them off in the right way and get the right results?
Here is a FB live video that I shared last night to parents.
- Choices Still Matters - July 13, 2017
- Understanding Your Tween and Teen Boys Better - July 5, 2017
- UNDERSTANDING your Boys BETTER - July 4, 2017
- Negative Opinions - July 4, 2017
- New School Week - June 27, 2017
- Be Kind - June 27, 2017
- Your Value - June 15, 2017
- Are You Concerned As A Parent? - June 13, 2017
- You Are Valuable - June 13, 2017
- Voice Of Validation - June 8, 2017
- Choices Still Matters
- Understanding Your Tween and Teen Boys Better
- UNDERSTANDING your Boys BETTER
- Negative Opinions
- New School Week
- Be Kind