Survival After A 10 – Storey Fall And Trapped For 36 Hours
A student from New York was in serious condition after he survived a 10-storey fall, only to end up trapped between two buildings in an 18-inch crawlspace for 36 hours.
Asher Vongtau, 19, is currently being treated in hospital following his ordeal, after he was freed from a tiny cavity between a parking garage and a New York University dorm building in lower Manhattan.
The New York University student has said he doesn’t remember how he became wedged between two buildings for days over the weekend but is now recovering from a broken arm and fractured pelvis in a lower Manhattan hospital.
Ten2Teens Magazine wishes him a speedy recovery.
- Choices Still Matters - July 13, 2017
- Understanding Your Tween and Teen Boys Better - July 5, 2017
- UNDERSTANDING your Boys BETTER - July 4, 2017
- Negative Opinions - July 4, 2017
- New School Week - June 27, 2017
- Be Kind - June 27, 2017
- Your Value - June 15, 2017
- Are You Concerned As A Parent? - June 13, 2017
- You Are Valuable - June 13, 2017
- Voice Of Validation - June 8, 2017
- Choices Still Matters
- Understanding Your Tween and Teen Boys Better
- UNDERSTANDING your Boys BETTER
- Negative Opinions
- New School Week
- Be Kind