Survival After A 10 – Storey Fall And Trapped For 36 Hours
A student from New York was in serious condition after he survived a 10-storey fall, only to end up trapped between two buildings in an 18-inch crawlspace for 36 hours.
Asher Vongtau, 19, is currently being treated in hospital following his ordeal, after he was freed from a tiny cavity between a parking garage and a New York University dorm building in lower Manhattan.
The New York University student has said he doesn’t remember how he became wedged between two buildings for days over the weekend but is now recovering from a broken arm and fractured pelvis in a lower Manhattan hospital.
Ten2Teens Magazine wishes him a speedy recovery.
- Parenting Teens Hub - January 23, 2018
- PERFECT Parents? - January 18, 2018
- Life Skill Courses - November 27, 2017
- Daily Affirmations – Paperback Copy - November 13, 2017
- Bridging the Gap Video Series - November 3, 2017
- Influence - October 16, 2017
- Reminding and Reassuring - October 12, 2017
- Life and Communication Coaching - October 10, 2017
- Teens/Tweens Online Coaching - October 6, 2017
- Your Family - September 25, 2017
- Parenting Teens Hub
- PERFECT Parents?
- Life Skill Courses
- Daily Affirmations – Paperback Copy
- Bridging the Gap Video Series