Teen saves toddler from smoke-filled house before heading off to college
Nelson Fonangwan crawled through a kitchen window and fought through smoke to rescue his neighbour’s two year old son. He actually went off to college after that.
Nelson said ‘The smoke was really thick you couldn’t even breathe. I didn’t think too much about it because it was frantic but I thought “I have to do this”.’
The 32 year old mother of the little boy said ‘I can’t thank Nelson enough.’
Source: Metro Newspaper (Oct 1st 2012)
- Back2School Webinar – Set Yourself up to Win - September 20, 2018
- What is the greatest thing you can do for your child? - May 24, 2018
- Believe - May 24, 2018
- Motivate 2 Revise Series - March 14, 2018
- Parenting Teens Hub - January 23, 2018
- PERFECT Parents? - January 18, 2018
- Life Skill Courses - November 27, 2017
- Daily Affirmations – Paperback Copy - November 13, 2017
- Bridging the Gap Video Series - November 3, 2017
- Influence - October 16, 2017
- Back2School Webinar – Set Yourself up to Win
- What is the greatest thing you can do for your child?
- Motivate 2 Revise Series
- Parenting Teens Hub
- PERFECT Parents?