T & C
Ten2Teens Terms and Conditions
Below are some definitions that Ten2Teens deems necessary to provide.
“We”, “Us”, “Our”, “Publisher”, “T2T” or Ten2Teens means Ten2Teens Limited, (a company incorporated in the United Kingdom under the Companies Acts) (Registered Number: 07679892)
“Website” means the websites located at www.ten2teensmagazine.com.
Purchase means purchasing an advertising space within the ten2teens magazine website.
- All content contained on ten2teensmagazine.com is either owned by the Publisher or is being used with permission of the copyright owner. Republishing content without the express written permission of the publisher is prohibited. Otherwise fraudulent use may result in copyright or trademark infringement and possible recovery of damages.
- This Website is provided free to use on the terms and conditions set out in these terms and therefore THIS WEBSITE IS PROVIDED “AS IS”. The material displayed on our site is provided without any guarantees, conditions or warranties as to its accuracy.
- You agree that these rules and your use of the Website (including any non-contractual obligations arising out of them) will be legally binding under the laws of England of Wales
- Views expressed by our contributing writers, advertisers or other contributors are not necessarily the viewpoints of the Ten2Teens and we assume no responsibility for such views whatsoever.
- Parts of this Website may link to Facebook and Twitter. You must not use Facebook/Twitter unless you are 13 years of age or older, and you have agreed to comply with the terms and conditions of Facebook/Twitter. Ten2Teens Magazine is not related to Facebook and Twitter and cannot be liable for anything that is displayed on Facebook/Twitter.
- We do not necessarily endorse or recommend the services or products of our Advertisers. All resulting transactions by and between the User and Advertiser is solely between the Parties without any responsibility of the Publisher.
- The order for an advertising space on our website or publication constitutes a contractual offer. There will be no contract between you and Us unless and until We accept your order.
- When making a Purchase via our Website or by telephone, payment must be made in Sterling either by credit or debit card. Direct Debit payments can be accepted from UK bank accounts only. Payment for purchase made by post can be made by credit or debit card or cheque in Sterling. All card transactions are processed through a secure payment gateway. All credit/debit card Purchases are subject to validation checks and authorisation by the card issuer. If the issuer of your payment card refuses to or does not for any reason authorise payment to Us for a particular Purchase, We will not accept your Order.
- We reserve the right to refuse advertisements or submitted content at our sole discretion including but not limited to any content that we deem inappropriate to our audience or is a violation of law.
- Ten2TeensMagazine.com or its Publisher, Officers, Employees, Agents or Writers are not liable for any damages whatsoever from the use of this website or content contributions to the Publisher. This includes direct, incidental, consequential, indirect, or punitive damages or legal fees arising from your use of this website. The visitor/user agrees to protect and hold the Publisher and its Employees, Officers, Agents and Writers harmless from all claims, liabilities or expenses resulting from the use of this website.
- We may update the version of these Terms and Conditions on the Website from time to time, and We do not guarantee that the version you have agreed to will remain accessible. We therefore recommend that you print and retain a copy of these Terms and Conditions for your records.
- If you have any questions or comments or complaints about these rules or this website, you can contact us as follows:
By email to: email@example.com