The Benefits of Apologizing To Your Children When You Do Wrong
Dear Parents, this week we are highlighting the benefits in apologizing to our children when we do wrong.
- It is not something that many adults experienced growing up.
- It is something that I hear many teens say ‘not in my house’
- BUT it is something that is SO essential.
Join us as we discuss the WHY, the HOW and the benefits of apologising to your child and do let us know your thoughts.
SPOTT- Supporting Parents of Tweens & Teens!!!
- Starting in October - September 22, 2017
- Keeping a Healthy Balance in Life - September 19, 2017
- 5 Days – Setting the Scene Up for a Successful Academic Year - August 11, 2017
- Choices Still Matters - July 13, 2017
- Understanding Your Tween and Teen Boys Better - July 5, 2017
- UNDERSTANDING your Boys BETTER - July 4, 2017
- Negative Opinions - July 4, 2017
- New School Week - June 27, 2017
- Be Kind - June 27, 2017
- Your Value - June 15, 2017
- Starting in October
- Keeping a Healthy Balance in Life
- 5 Days – Setting the Scene Up for a Successful Academic Year
- Choices Still Matters
- Understanding Your Tween and Teen Boys Better
- UNDERSTANDING your Boys BETTER