The Benefits of Apologizing To Your Children When You Do Wrong
Dear Parents, this week we are highlighting the benefits in apologizing to our children when we do wrong.
- It is not something that many adults experienced growing up.
- It is something that I hear many teens say ‘not in my house’
- BUT it is something that is SO essential.
Join us as we discuss the WHY, the HOW and the benefits of apologising to your child and do let us know your thoughts.
SPOTT- Supporting Parents of Tweens & Teens!!!
- Daily Affirmations – Paperback Copy - November 13, 2017
- Bridging the Gap Video Series - November 3, 2017
- Influence - October 16, 2017
- Reminding and Reassuring - October 12, 2017
- Life and Communication Coaching - October 10, 2017
- Teens/Tweens Online Coaching - October 6, 2017
- Your Family - September 25, 2017
- Starting in October - September 22, 2017
- Keeping a Healthy Balance in Life - September 19, 2017
- 5 Days – Setting the Scene Up for a Successful Academic Year - August 11, 2017
- Daily Affirmations – Paperback Copy
- Bridging the Gap Video Series
- Reminding and Reassuring
- Life and Communication Coaching
- Teens/Tweens Online Coaching