The Benefits of Apologizing To Your Children When You Do Wrong
Dear Parents, this week we are highlighting the benefits in apologizing to our children when we do wrong.
- It is not something that many adults experienced growing up.
- It is something that I hear many teens say ‘not in my house’
- BUT it is something that is SO essential.
Join us as we discuss the WHY, the HOW and the benefits of apologising to your child and do let us know your thoughts.
SPOTT- Supporting Parents of Tweens & Teens!!!
- Back2School Webinar – Set Yourself up to Win - September 20, 2018
- What is the greatest thing you can do for your child? - May 24, 2018
- Believe - May 24, 2018
- Motivate 2 Revise Series - March 14, 2018
- Parenting Teens Hub - January 23, 2018
- PERFECT Parents? - January 18, 2018
- Life Skill Courses - November 27, 2017
- Daily Affirmations – Paperback Copy - November 13, 2017
- Bridging the Gap Video Series - November 3, 2017
- Influence - October 16, 2017
- Back2School Webinar – Set Yourself up to Win
- What is the greatest thing you can do for your child?
- Motivate 2 Revise Series
- Parenting Teens Hub
- PERFECT Parents?