The Benefits of Apologizing To Your Children When You Do Wrong
Dear Parents, this week we are highlighting the benefits in apologizing to our children when we do wrong.
- It is not something that many adults experienced growing up.
- It is something that I hear many teens say ‘not in my house’
- BUT it is something that is SO essential.
Join us as we discuss the WHY, the HOW and the benefits of apologising to your child and do let us know your thoughts.
SPOTT- Supporting Parents of Tweens & Teens!!!
- Choices Still Matters - July 13, 2017
- Understanding Your Tween and Teen Boys Better - July 5, 2017
- UNDERSTANDING your Boys BETTER - July 4, 2017
- Negative Opinions - July 4, 2017
- New School Week - June 27, 2017
- Be Kind - June 27, 2017
- Your Value - June 15, 2017
- Are You Concerned As A Parent? - June 13, 2017
- You Are Valuable - June 13, 2017
- Voice Of Validation - June 8, 2017
- Choices Still Matters
- Understanding Your Tween and Teen Boys Better
- UNDERSTANDING your Boys BETTER
- Negative Opinions
- New School Week
- Be Kind