Think Like A Man
Think like a man is based on Comedian- Steve Harvey’s bestselling book.
It follows a group of guys whose stable and comfortable lives has all of a sudden been transformed when their ladies discover a self help book on dating men.
While the ladies think ‘wow we have unlocked the secret to dating men’, their guys feel betrayed by the book. Gutted and hurt, the guys decide to use the book’s information to turn the tables on their ladies at their game.
Having an ensemble of leading African American actors, including Taraji P Henson, Gabrielle Union, Michael Ealy, Meagan Good, Terence J, Romany Malco, Jerry Ferrara amongst others did it for me. Kevin Hart was as funny as ever and Jenifer Lewis did not fail to deliver as usual.
The various roles they all played made the movie very relatable.
If you are looking for a movie best watched with a group of friends, a good laugh and chill out feeling, then ‘Think like a Man’ is it.
- Your Family - September 25, 2017
- Starting in October - September 22, 2017
- Keeping a Healthy Balance in Life - September 19, 2017
- 5 Days – Setting the Scene Up for a Successful Academic Year - August 11, 2017
- Choices Still Matters - July 13, 2017
- Understanding Your Tween and Teen Boys Better - July 5, 2017
- UNDERSTANDING your Boys BETTER - July 4, 2017
- Negative Opinions - July 4, 2017
- New School Week - June 27, 2017
- Be Kind - June 27, 2017
- Your Family
- Starting in October
- Keeping a Healthy Balance in Life
- 5 Days – Setting the Scene Up for a Successful Academic Year
- Choices Still Matters
- Understanding Your Tween and Teen Boys Better