Think Like A Man
Think like a man is based on Comedian- Steve Harvey’s bestselling book.
It follows a group of guys whose stable and comfortable lives has all of a sudden been transformed when their ladies discover a self help book on dating men.
While the ladies think ‘wow we have unlocked the secret to dating men’, their guys feel betrayed by the book. Gutted and hurt, the guys decide to use the book’s information to turn the tables on their ladies at their game.
Having an ensemble of leading African American actors, including Taraji P Henson, Gabrielle Union, Michael Ealy, Meagan Good, Terence J, Romany Malco, Jerry Ferrara amongst others did it for me. Kevin Hart was as funny as ever and Jenifer Lewis did not fail to deliver as usual.
The various roles they all played made the movie very relatable.
If you are looking for a movie best watched with a group of friends, a good laugh and chill out feeling, then ‘Think like a Man’ is it.
- Choices Still Matters - July 13, 2017
- Understanding Your Tween and Teen Boys Better - July 5, 2017
- UNDERSTANDING your Boys BETTER - July 4, 2017
- Negative Opinions - July 4, 2017
- New School Week - June 27, 2017
- Be Kind - June 27, 2017
- Your Value - June 15, 2017
- Are You Concerned As A Parent? - June 13, 2017
- You Are Valuable - June 13, 2017
- Voice Of Validation - June 8, 2017
- Choices Still Matters
- Understanding Your Tween and Teen Boys Better
- UNDERSTANDING your Boys BETTER
- Negative Opinions
- New School Week
- Be Kind