Untapped By Uche – Introduction
Hey! Thank you for checking out my blog- Untapped by Uche!
You may be asking yourself: ‘Why did she choose the word “untapped”?’ Well, I decided to name my blog Untapped because I feel like so many young people (and really people in general) are harboring a lot of “untapped” potential, dreams, feelings, etc. So in my blog, I will be talking to all of these “untapped” individuals (including myself) and hopefully serve as an instrument of motivation to set ourselves free. In addition, I will also talk about different “untapped” issues (issues that people don’t really like to talk about or try to avoid talking about) facing our youth today.
My blog is for everyone who struggles with tapping into themselves and unveiling what a lot of us tend to hide – buried pain from the past, troublesome worries about the future, and present seemingly impossible goals and dreams. Through my Untapped blog entries, I hope to inspire others to not be afraid or ashamed to be their authentic selves, as well as empower others to share their unique gifts and purposeful lives with the world.
Let’s tap in!
- Back2School Webinar – Set Yourself up to Win - September 20, 2018
- What is the greatest thing you can do for your child? - May 24, 2018
- Believe - May 24, 2018
- Motivate 2 Revise Series - March 14, 2018
- Parenting Teens Hub - January 23, 2018
- PERFECT Parents? - January 18, 2018
- Life Skill Courses - November 27, 2017
- Daily Affirmations – Paperback Copy - November 13, 2017
- Bridging the Gap Video Series - November 3, 2017
- Influence - October 16, 2017
- Back2School Webinar – Set Yourself up to Win
- What is the greatest thing you can do for your child?
- Motivate 2 Revise Series
- Parenting Teens Hub
- PERFECT Parents?