Video Games and Your Tween or Teen
Do You Feel That Your Tween Or Teen Plays Too Much On His Video Games?
Hello Dear Amazing Parents!
Last night on our face book page, we chatted on this very matter (question above) and had lots of participation from parents sharing their own strategies on how they handle the matter. It was very interesting and very valuable as usual
This is a very common problem that many parents complain about and we found it very useful and very valuable.
Please watch this video below and tap into the ideas. If you do have your own strategies that work as well, we will be more than happy for you to share it with us so that many more parents have access to all the strategies raised.
In addition to the above video, I am also running a Teens Success Tip Series where I am sharing a success tip with them on a daily basis (Mon-Fri) in form of my quotes and quotes of other great individuals.
So far, we are on day 2, Please see below the free videos for your Tweens and Teens.
TEENS SUCCESS TIPS SERIES (VIDEOS)
As always I look forward to hearing from you soon and I am rooting for you all the way.
Have a Fab week,
- Back2School Webinar – Set Yourself up to Win - September 20, 2018
- What is the greatest thing you can do for your child? - May 24, 2018
- Believe - May 24, 2018
- Motivate 2 Revise Series - March 14, 2018
- Parenting Teens Hub - January 23, 2018
- PERFECT Parents? - January 18, 2018
- Life Skill Courses - November 27, 2017
- Daily Affirmations – Paperback Copy - November 13, 2017
- Bridging the Gap Video Series - November 3, 2017
- Influence - October 16, 2017
- Back2School Webinar – Set Yourself up to Win
- What is the greatest thing you can do for your child?
- Motivate 2 Revise Series
- Parenting Teens Hub
- PERFECT Parents?