Voice Of Validation
To Every Parent!
Let your voice of validation be the loudest in your child’s ear.
More and more Tweens and Teens are seeking validation from the outside because they are not receiving it from their homes.
It is so vital that as parents, we don’t become too busy to notice, too busy to be bothered to say the right things, too stressed out to take a minute and listen.
These years go by so fast.
Don’t miss that opportunity to make it count in your child’s life.
Don’t miss that lifetime bond you could cultivate the most in this tween and teen years.
Don’t lose out on the chance to be the best parent that there ever was to your child.
*Parents You matter! You really do.
From Phinnah Chichi Ikeji
- Choices Still Matters - July 13, 2017
- Understanding Your Tween and Teen Boys Better - July 5, 2017
- UNDERSTANDING your Boys BETTER - July 4, 2017
- Negative Opinions - July 4, 2017
- New School Week - June 27, 2017
- Be Kind - June 27, 2017
- Your Value - June 15, 2017
- Are You Concerned As A Parent? - June 13, 2017
- You Are Valuable - June 13, 2017
- Voice Of Validation - June 8, 2017
- Choices Still Matters
- Understanding Your Tween and Teen Boys Better
- UNDERSTANDING your Boys BETTER
- Negative Opinions
- New School Week
- Be Kind