What About Me? by Eutel White
This is the story of a girl called Danielle whose life is disrupted from an early age by the separation, and subsequent divorce, of her parents. The story is her recollection of the events in her life and her various thoughts that she often shares in her diary. At the early age, her father abandons her and her mother in search of his own freedom and at the age of 12 her mother goes on a `holiday’ which lasts for years.
Danielle is then forced to live with her cruel aunty. Despite the disappearance of the dad, she still idolises him and hopes for the day he saves her from her mean aunt.
Not wanting to give away so much details of this book, it is quite a relatable book, exploring the ups and downs of teenage life.
- Keeping a Healthy Balance in Life - September 19, 2017
- 5 Days – Setting the Scene Up for a Successful Academic Year - August 11, 2017
- Choices Still Matters - July 13, 2017
- Understanding Your Tween and Teen Boys Better - July 5, 2017
- UNDERSTANDING your Boys BETTER - July 4, 2017
- Negative Opinions - July 4, 2017
- New School Week - June 27, 2017
- Be Kind - June 27, 2017
- Your Value - June 15, 2017
- Are You Concerned As A Parent? - June 13, 2017
- Keeping a Healthy Balance in Life
- 5 Days – Setting the Scene Up for a Successful Academic Year
- Choices Still Matters
- Understanding Your Tween and Teen Boys Better
- UNDERSTANDING your Boys BETTER
- Negative Opinions