What About Me? by Eutel White
This is the story of a girl called Danielle whose life is disrupted from an early age by the separation, and subsequent divorce, of her parents. The story is her recollection of the events in her life and her various thoughts that she often shares in her diary. At the early age, her father abandons her and her mother in search of his own freedom and at the age of 12 her mother goes on a `holiday’ which lasts for years.
Danielle is then forced to live with her cruel aunty. Despite the disappearance of the dad, she still idolises him and hopes for the day he saves her from her mean aunt.
Not wanting to give away so much details of this book, it is quite a relatable book, exploring the ups and downs of teenage life.
- Back2School Webinar – Set Yourself up to Win - September 20, 2018
- What is the greatest thing you can do for your child? - May 24, 2018
- Believe - May 24, 2018
- Motivate 2 Revise Series - March 14, 2018
- Parenting Teens Hub - January 23, 2018
- PERFECT Parents? - January 18, 2018
- Life Skill Courses - November 27, 2017
- Daily Affirmations – Paperback Copy - November 13, 2017
- Bridging the Gap Video Series - November 3, 2017
- Influence - October 16, 2017
- Back2School Webinar – Set Yourself up to Win
- What is the greatest thing you can do for your child?
- Motivate 2 Revise Series
- Parenting Teens Hub
- PERFECT Parents?