Why You Could Apply To Oxford or Cambridge Universities
What really stops us from applying to great universities such as Oxford and Cambridge? Is it due to stories we hear about our tough they are and so on? Why don’t we try for ourselves and then proof if those stories are true? They are many teens who have been and graduated from these universities.
Here are a few reasons why we should apply. TARGETOXBRIDGE has all these information on their website. Here are few of them:
- Although a small percentage of student attend Oxbridge, yet a large proportion of the most successful, influential and powerful people in the country studied there.
- Their teaching methods are unique
- You will be surrounded by the brightest people and that make you part of the brightest ones.
- They have fun with over 1500 societies and clubs including the African Caribbean Society (ACS)
- There are also financial supports available
TargetOxbridge are spot on to remind us that not getting in Oxbridge is not the end of the world, there are other good universities such as LSE, UCL and Warwick, so don’t be too upset if you do not get in, but also do not shy away from giving it a go.
- Daily Affirmations – Paperback Copy - November 13, 2017
- Bridging the Gap Video Series - November 3, 2017
- Influence - October 16, 2017
- Reminding and Reassuring - October 12, 2017
- Life and Communication Coaching - October 10, 2017
- Teens/Tweens Online Coaching - October 6, 2017
- Your Family - September 25, 2017
- Starting in October - September 22, 2017
- Keeping a Healthy Balance in Life - September 19, 2017
- 5 Days – Setting the Scene Up for a Successful Academic Year - August 11, 2017
- Daily Affirmations – Paperback Copy
- Bridging the Gap Video Series
- Reminding and Reassuring
- Life and Communication Coaching
- Teens/Tweens Online Coaching